Tugboat
User avatar
"Bringing back the biff"
Member for: 11 years 6 months

Re: Kiwi's Teams For 2012

Postby Joel on Fri 18/Nov/11 9:15am

sweet :cool:
Joel
User avatar
"Style over speed"
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Re: Kiwi's Teams For 2012

Postby Tugboat on Wed 23/Nov/11 9:10am

Good news... There's an article on stuff today from the track Oceanias that mentions Bewley has a pro contract for next year... doesn't reveal who with though.
Tugboat
User avatar
"Bringing back the biff"
Member for: 11 years 6 months

Re: Kiwi's Teams For 2012

Postby Claude on Wed 14/Dec/11 8:06pm

Hopefully another Kiwi into the Livetrong team?
http://www.roadcycling.co.nz/TeamTalk/c ... ccess.html
Any ideas/gossip?
Claude
User avatar
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Re: Kiwi's Teams For 2012

Postby thekiwi on Mon 19/Dec/11 8:54am

Rico Rogers gets a ride on UCI Continental Tour team.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/rico-ro ... p;ns_fee=0
thekiwi
User avatar
"A bad day of riding beats a good day at the office"
Member for: 12 years 9 months

Re: Kiwi's Teams For 2012

Postby Tugboat on Mon 19/Dec/11 6:19pm

thekiwi wrote:Rico Rogers gets a ride on UCI Continental Tour team.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/rico-ro ... p;ns_fee=0


That's pretty cool Node 4 - Giordana were a consistently strong team as Motorpoint in the UK domestic series. He doesn't get too many wins but I reckon there would only be a handful of riders in the world who notch up as many top 10 stage finishes as Rico has in the last couple of years.
Tugboat
User avatar
"Bringing back the biff"
Member for: 11 years 6 months

Re: Kiwi's Teams For 2012

Postby sifter on Mon 19/Dec/11 7:10pm

Tugboat wrote:
thekiwi wrote:Rico Rogers gets a ride on UCI Continental Tour team.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/rico-ro ... p;ns_fee=0


That's pretty cool Node 4 - Giordana were a consistently strong team as Motorpoint in the UK domestic series. He doesn't get too many wins but I reckon there would only be a handful of riders in the world who notch up as many top 10 stage finishes as Rico has in the last couple of years.


And, he fucking HAULED in Tranzmission Rides... :thumbsup:
sifter
User avatar
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Re: Kiwi's Teams For 2012

Postby snr_merv on Tue 20/Dec/11 11:35pm

sifter wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
thekiwi wrote:Rico Rogers gets a ride on UCI Continental Tour team.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/rico-ro ... p;ns_fee=0


That's pretty cool Node 4 - Giordana were a consistently strong team as Motorpoint in the UK domestic series. He doesn't get too many wins but I reckon there would only be a handful of riders in the world who notch up as many top 10 stage finishes as Rico has in the last couple of years.


And, he fucking HAULED in Tranzmission Rides... :thumbsup:

I have that VHS :D
snr_merv
User avatar
Member for: 13 years 8 months

Re: Kiwi's Teams For 2012

Postby Tugboat on Sun 1/Jan/12 10:43am

This is interesting. McEwen retires and then Sam Bewley slots into his spot at Green Edge after the Olympics...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/bewley- ... -greenedge
Tugboat
User avatar
"Bringing back the biff"
Member for: 11 years 6 months

Re: Kiwi's Teams For 2012

Postby Compact on Sun 1/Jan/12 10:20pm

PBR guys having any joy finding new team slots ???
Compact
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Re: Kiwi's Teams For 2012

Postby Joel on Mon 2/Jan/12 7:52am

On Facebook pbr posted that they have something coming together..
Joel
User avatar
"Style over speed"
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Re: Kiwi's Teams For 2012

Postby Tugboat on Mon 2/Jan/12 8:04am

I saw that and immediately wondered if they've scraped together enough money to race domestically next year.
Tugboat
User avatar
"Bringing back the biff"
Member for: 11 years 6 months

Re: Kiwi's Teams For 2012

Postby Flynnster on Mon 2/Jan/12 10:07am

Hendo wins crit at Jayco Bay Classic :thumbsup:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/jayco- ... -1/results
Flynnster
User avatar
"descending like my grandmother on a 70’s chopper"
Member for: 9 years 1 month

Re: Kiwi's Teams For 2012

Postby Oli on Mon 2/Jan/12 6:26pm

Some great stuff here from Cycling Tips - 1400 watts! :crazy:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Re: Kiwi's Teams For 2012

Postby XCrazy on Tue 3/Jan/12 11:12am

I don't find the 1400W part that impressive, the 406W avg on the other hand..... :crazy: :cry:
XCrazy
User avatar
"WWJD...... What Would Jens Do?"
Member for: 10 years 8 months

Cycling | Road Cycling | Road Racing - Latest Posts

Who is online

60 Users browsing this website: AgrAde, DotBot, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Velocipedestrian and 53 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Torpedo7
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles