Re: Kiwi 'pirate' Boards Floating Cetacean Abattoir

Postby znomit on Fri 12/Mar/10 6:08pm

I predict a beautiful friendship has blossomed between the protestor and his captors. Pete has spent the voyage back to japan in the ships galley perfecting whale dishes.
znomit
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Postby swtchbckr on Fri 12/Mar/10 11:51pm

juicy whale steak, medium rare... how the hell would that taste?!? come on, someone here on vorb must have been to japan and tasted it !? own up.

go on, wha'ssit liiiiike...?
swtchbckr
"Freakin' Mellonfarmer"
Member for: 12 years 7 months

Postby dented on Fri 12/Mar/10 11:54pm

Tastes very similar to Hectors Dolphin meat.
dented
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby Ahad on Fri 12/Mar/10 11:58pm

The only reason I'm here in NZ is cause my great great great granddad was a whaler 170yrs ago. After awhile they killed most of them and it became uneconomical until they got better technology. Then that too became uneconomical as they'd wiped out their own industry by taking too much. So wasn't long ago that whaling was a part of European culture in NZ. One just has to move with the times. There's fuck all of them left now because us humans are too stupid and greedy to be able to sustainably manage anything. We're great at rape and pillage though :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

Good on the guy for making a stand, and doing what he believed in. No one else was going to. Everyones too scared to get offside with anyone who holds the money these days. Our Government a case in point. Bunch of arse lickers...
Ahad
Member for: 10 years 6 months

Postby swtchbckr on Sat 13/Mar/10 12:01am

dented wrote:Tastes very similar to Hectors Dolphin meat.

haa!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
swtchbckr
"Freakin' Mellonfarmer"
Member for: 12 years 7 months

Postby Fraser on Sat 13/Mar/10 7:06am

Ahad wrote:The only reason I'm here in NZ is cause my great great great granddad was a whaler 170yrs ago. After awhile they killed most of them and it became uneconomical until they got better technology. Then that too became uneconomical as they'd wiped out their own industry by taking too much. So wasn't long ago that whaling was a part of European culture in NZ. One just has to move with the times. There's fuck all of them left now because us humans are too stupid and greedy to be able to sustainably manage anything. We're great at rape and pillage though :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

Good on the guy for making a stand, and doing what he believed in. No one else was going to. Everyones too scared to get offside with anyone who holds the money these days. Our Government a case in point. Bunch of arse lickers...

Hypocrisy is what you are standing for then?
Fraser
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts