Re: Keeping Shirts Wrinkle-free While Commuting?

Postby philstar on Sat 10/Nov/12 12:04pm

If you have somewhere to hang shirts at work, I found leaving a shirt a day hanging helped, you just bring 1 shirt in a day, put on the one you brought in yesterday, add that to all the other suggestions and you should be good.
philstar
"misanthropic"
Member for: 12 years 8 months

Re: Keeping Shirts Wrikle-free While Commuting?

Postby slumdog on Mon 12/Nov/12 9:56am

Conners wrote:
slumdog wrote:Yeah, noticed you won't be riding everyday, so just take a weeks worth in the car on the train .

;)

Heh, I almost wrote "in the car or pub transport". Good for you, cars be damned!
slumdog
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Postby chmod777 on Mon 12/Nov/12 4:27pm

Simple, just have one shirt, iron it, take it to work and leave it there, as long as you're clean and use deodorant etc no need to wash it :thumbsup:
chmod777
Member for: 6 years 0 months

Postby R+P+K on Tue 13/Nov/12 1:03pm

chmod777 wrote:Simple, just have one shirt, iron it, take it to work and leave it there, as long as you're clean and use deodorant etc no need to wash it :thumbsup:

That is mostly what I end up doing too. I have a full change at work so I only need to carry gruts and socks each day.
R+P+K
Member for: 9 years 0 months

Ashburton | Australia | BMX Riding | Canterbury | Climbing | Cycle Commuting | Cycling | Dirt Jumping (BMX) | Middle South Island | Mountain Biking | Music | New Zealand | Regions | Road Cycling | Sifting - Latest Posts