Re: I've Just Built Up My New Bmx

Postby Tama on Thu 17/Sep/09 6:30pm

CrustyMTB wrote:I guess since the vegetable abuse allegations were made pubic riding a clown bike couldn't really put a dent in your shamelessness :thumbsup:

You've getting confused;
unicycles + trials bikes = clown bikes
BMXs = kids bikes

CrustyMTB wrote:I still think you're dead butch, honest :paranoid:

Even in my tutu and lipgloss? :eh:

I rode it down to the shops this arvo and checked out the local park - it's less painful than walking as long as I don't sit down. Which is a good thing - I think?
Tama
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Postby Oli on Thu 17/Sep/09 6:32pm

Vegetable abuse allegations made pubic? :crazy:
Oli
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Postby Mel on Thu 17/Sep/09 8:41pm

Tama wrote:I rode it down to the shops this arvo and checked out the local park - it's less painful than walking as long as I don't sit down. Which is a good thing - I think?

Tama, you keep referring to your leg, but we all know it's your arse. :lol:
Mel
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby Tama on Thu 17/Sep/09 8:47pm

Mel wrote:
Tama wrote:I rode it down to the shops this arvo and checked out the local park - it's less painful than walking as long as I don't sit down. Which is a good thing - I think?

Tama, you keep referring to your leg, but we all know it's your arse. :lol:

A bit of both - think bottom seam of back trouser pocket :(

And no, it's nowhere near my naughties you filthy devos.
Tama
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Postby Mel on Thu 17/Sep/09 9:21pm

Yep, I know where you mean (although it depends on what kind of trousers you are wearing). [husky voice] So, what are you wearing? [/husky voice]

That's actually worse than being on your leg, or your butt, 'cause it's where everything connects (and it's kind of your leg and your butt)... lots of muscles and lots of movement there. :( I got cut there when I was about 10, when we were rubbish-bagging in the snow and I ran over a broken bottle. (Totally superficial, but it hurt, and I cried).

Get well soon Tama. :) Then post lots of vids of you at the pump track on your new bike to make me jealous. :thumbsup:
Mel
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby Bulletproofpenguin on Sun 20/Sep/09 11:40pm

Conners wrote:That looks pretty rad :thumbsup:
Been thinking about getting me a BMX recently, the local track is within sight from my office and I reckon it'd be a cool way to spend some lunchtimes away from the desk.

Is there anything specific to look for in terms of sizing etc for someone who is 6'2" ish, or is it really just in the setup? Are bog standard frames available in different TT lengths - or you just get what you're given?

you can get quite a few tt options if your over 6ft go for 21" or 21.25" plus tt lengths
Bulletproofpenguin
"One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor."
Member for: 11 years 2 months

Postby Farm on Mon 13/Aug/12 8:59pm

I guess this got dredged up by a spammer, I keep reading the title as Jesus built my bmx. Would make a good song title...

Farm
Member for: 11 years 7 months

BMX Riding | Cycling | Post Your Bike | Tama's Random Ramblings | Vogs - Latest Posts