July Krank Dirtwear Competition

Postby Tama on Thu 14/Jul/05 11:10am

For those of you who missed out on the June Giveaway there's another chance to win with Krank. Close to 300 bucks worth of stuff this month!


Win NZ$294 worth of Krank Dirtwear

Make sure you visit their website – www.krankdirtwear.com - and join the Krank mailing list so you can go into win a pair of Diadora Chilli’s MTB shoes, 2 pairs of Krank socks & a pair of Auclair DH Mesh gloves. Total value of $294.00
[Offer ends 31st July]


And remember to support Krank Dirtwear - they're a brand new company, their stuff is all good and made in New Zealand - and they support Vorb - :thumbsup:
Tama
User avatar
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 16 years 10 months

Postby Timmy on Thu 14/Jul/05 11:22am

yea they are a great company
it took less than 24 hours 4 me t get my nice warm t bone
Timmy
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby Nordy on Thu 14/Jul/05 11:31am

who one the june draw?
Nordy
User avatar
"Canon + me = <3"
Member for: 14 years 2 months

Postby Tama on Thu 14/Jul/05 11:33am

Nordy wrote:who one the june draw?
Ha ha you done spoke grom speak.

No cookie for you!

I'll check with Neil.
Tama
User avatar
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 16 years 10 months

Postby Nordy on Thu 14/Jul/05 11:37am

that will learn me for trying to do 3 things at once

stupid multitasking
Nordy
User avatar
"Canon + me = <3"
Member for: 14 years 2 months

Postby 3N16M4 on Thu 14/Jul/05 11:46am

Multitasking - Screwing up more than one thing at the same time. :)

Needless to say, I learnt this the hard way on numerous occasions. :blush: :hmmm:
3N16M4
Member for: 13 years 10 months

Postby weathy on Thu 14/Jul/05 11:58am

tama wrote: Offer ends 31th July


you also done spoke grom speak. I believe it should be 31st.....

that is all
weathy
Member for: 13 years 8 months

Postby Tama on Thu 14/Jul/05 12:05pm

weathy wrote:
tama wrote: Offer ends 31th July

you also done spoke grom speak. I believe it should be 31st.....

Gah! No cookie for me :cry:
Tama
User avatar
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 16 years 10 months

Postby happybaboon on Thu 14/Jul/05 12:10pm

May I still have a cookie?


31th July is a typo more than it is gromspeak - Gromspeak for 31st of July is something like '310705?!>' or '1n abot tow weekz bro'.



Signed up for their newsletter :cool: - They've either got something cool that pulled* my name from my email address, or Mr. Neil is REALLY on the ball and sent me a manual confirmation email right away. Either way, :cool:

* :)
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 16 years 9 months

Postby CleverNickName on Thu 14/Jul/05 12:17pm

happybaboon wrote:Signed up for their newsletter :cool: - They've either got something cool that pulled* my name from my email address, or Mr. Neil is REALLY on the ball and sent me a manual confirmation email right away. Either way, :cool:

* :)


I think you'll find it was Neil sending manual confirmation, I made a comment about vorb in the email when i signed up (to see if anyone was watching :paranoid: ), and the email i got back refered to this
CleverNickName
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby Vinnie on Thu 14/Jul/05 12:46pm

Are people already on the mailing list in the draw?
Vinnie
User avatar
Member for: 16 years 6 months

Postby Vinnie on Thu 14/Jul/05 12:50pm

Vinnie wrote:Are people already on the mailing list in the draw?
Ooops, don't mind me, I was talking about being on the mailing list and being a member* for the shopping bit - duh.
Vinnie
User avatar
Member for: 16 years 6 months

Postby Tama on Wed 20/Jul/05 4:43pm

Nordy wrote:who won the june draw?

Whoops, forgot to actually answer that question:

Ian Buunk from Arthurs Pass won the June draw.
Tama
User avatar
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 16 years 10 months

Re: July Krank Dirtwear Competition

Postby Tama on Wed 27/Jul/05 11:39am

Tama wrote:For those of you who missed out on the June Giveaway there's another chance to win with Krank. Close to 300 bucks worth of stuff this month!


Win NZ$294 worth of Krank Dirtwear

Make sure you visit their website – www.krankdirtwear.com - and join the Krank mailing list so you can go into win a pair of Diadora Chilli’s MTB shoes, 2 pairs of Krank socks & a pair of Auclair DH Mesh gloves. Total value of $294.00
[Offer ends 31st July]


And remember to support Krank Dirtwear - they're a brand new company, their stuff is all good and made in New Zealand - and they support Vorb - :thumbsup:


4½ days left! =} Clicky Clicky
Tama
User avatar
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 16 years 10 months

Postby Kazmeistyr on Wed 27/Jul/05 12:18pm

:( It won't let me. I must be a naughty boy :paranoid:
Kazmeistyr
User avatar
"has the power of Greyskull"
Member for: 15 years 2 months

Cycling | Mountain Biking - Latest Posts

Who is online

56 Users browsing this website: DotBot, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], slidecontrol and 51 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles