Re: Jim Lindberg Has Left Pennywise

Postby shmoodiver on Mon 24/Aug/09 6:26pm

wachtourak wrote:
shmoodiver wrote:
wachtourak wrote:Did punks do the stupid ninja spinkick arm windmill dancing back in the day or is that just a semi-recent thing?

Easily the most annoying thing about Punk/Hardcore gigs these days, along with smelly crust punks

gnar the worst part is angry vegan straitedgers wanting to beat you up cause the drugs and alcohol you've taken make you violent.

Yeah some straightedge kids tried to fight me and my friends once because we were drinking beer on the footpath outside a show. Apparently we were disrespecting one of the bands who were straightedge

i used to go to lots of hardcore gig's when i was younger, usually ended up in a fight.

do enjoy a good circle pit, but kiwi's have no idea when it comes to pit etiquette.
shmoodiver
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 10 years 1 month

Postby nagem on Mon 24/Aug/09 6:30pm

shmoodiver wrote:
wachtourak wrote:
shmoodiver wrote:
wachtourak wrote:Did punks do the stupid ninja spinkick arm windmill dancing back in the day or is that just a semi-recent thing?

Easily the most annoying thing about Punk/Hardcore gigs these days, along with smelly crust punks

gnar the worst part is angry vegan straitedgers wanting to beat you up cause the drugs and alcohol you've taken make you violent.

Yeah some straightedge kids tried to fight me and my friends once because we were drinking beer on the footpath outside a show. Apparently we were disrespecting one of the bands who were straightedge

i used to go to lots of hardcore gig's when i was younger, usually ended up in a fight.

do enjoy a good circle pit, but kiwi's have no idea when it comes to pit etiquette.

As opposed to Taiwanese pit dwellers?
nagem
"Some days gnawing through the leather straps just doesn't seem worthwhile."
Member for: 8 years 7 months

Postby shmoodiver on Mon 24/Aug/09 6:32pm

nagem wrote:
shmoodiver wrote:
wachtourak wrote:
shmoodiver wrote:

As opposed to Taiwanese pit dwellers?

Latvian, Yiddish and Swahili
shmoodiver
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Postby nagem on Mon 24/Aug/09 6:35pm

oh yuhp. Was that before or after the mushrooms?
nagem
"Some days gnawing through the leather straps just doesn't seem worthwhile."
Member for: 8 years 7 months

Postby shmoodiver on Mon 24/Aug/09 6:38pm

nagem wrote:oh yuhp. Was that before or after the mushrooms?

oooooo no, mushies freak me out, waaaaay to fragile for them.....
now
shmoodiver

Music | Sifting - Latest Posts