Jade Goody And The Nz Media

Postby CrustyMTB on Sun 5/Apr/09 4:22pm

I was unlucky to be living in the UK when the late, anything but great Ms Goody became famous (in the UK) for being overweight, stupid, rascist, unattractive and shameless (much like 1/4 the population of the western world)

She's dead now.

What I don't get is why her death is getting as much time as it is in the NZ media. (the "lives of note" in the DismalPost for instance)
-No-one here really knows who she was.
-She was more offensive than remarkable.
-It's not christmas and we do have other things going on for them to report?

It's nearly the end of the first decade of the new millenium, surely reality TV tarts (much like shortland street "stars") in the 90's are so common as to be unremarkable?
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Re: Jade Goody And The Nz Media

Postby musket on Sun 5/Apr/09 4:24pm

Syndicated media - why write something relevant when you can effectively cut and paste total shite?
musket
Member for: 15 years 2 months

Postby DropKick on Sun 5/Apr/09 4:28pm

Cos some slags are just attention seekers (lisa lewis anyone? - and i spell without capitals cos tarts like that arent respectable).

NZ reports on it cos everyone else is and they dont wanna be left out

Frankly I dont give a shit for hearing that someone I dont know, didnt have any talents I appreciated, and did nothing to deserve fame got the rough end of the pineapple.

Though the good thing is raising awareness of cervical screening - think of your mokopuna ladies, like the ad says...
DropKick
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Postby CrustyMTB on Sun 5/Apr/09 4:34pm

musket wrote:Syndicated media - why write something relevant when you can effectively cut and paste total shite?
But if they're going to cut and paste stuff irrelevant to NZ then why not someone interesting or attractive? Why can't they report on hot bollywood stars? I'd much rather watch that Arisha Hei (or whatever her name is), than hear about cockney mingers...

What I found funny was the first story aboot her on TV3 was about how the number of hits on the UK cervical cancer site had quintupled, at the end of the peice they reported that the NZ site has had no extra hits due to Ms Goody :D

Actually if Lisa Lewis died of cervical cancer her life would have some purpose, can we arrange that? :satan:
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Postby DropKick on Sun 5/Apr/09 4:38pm

Shes got nice knockers though, that truck drivers money went to a good cause.

Face/personality ruins it though :(
DropKick
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Postby wachtourak on Sun 5/Apr/09 4:54pm

She's in the media? I haven't seen/heard anything. Lulz she's dead Jeremy Clarkson described her best, as a "fat, racist, pig-faced waste of blood and organs" :lol: , feel sorry for her kids though.
wachtourak
"IMDABES"
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Sun 5/Apr/09 6:27pm

There was just a really solemn bit on the news. What is really telling in the whole thing is the trashy depths English culture is sinking to. :D
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby Wobbler on Sun 5/Apr/09 6:28pm

so who the fuck was she? just saw the thing on the news

what were her cans like?
Wobbler
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Sun 5/Apr/09 6:31pm

Wobbler wrote:so who the fuck was she?

Dead bint with a big mouth.
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby jnumbaz on Sun 5/Apr/09 6:52pm

Wobbler wrote:so who the fuck was she? just saw the thing on the news

what were her cans like?

She was on of those fucking retarded Big brother whores initially. Then got cunzor cancer and i read somewhere that she was going to film her death for cash for her kids.
jnumbaz
"high-powered mass-cannon throwing tessellated plasma forward in an orgy of death and destruction"
Member for: 10 years 3 months

Postby znomit on Sun 5/Apr/09 9:54pm

Which one was Jade?
I thought it was Tim, Graham and Bill???

znomit
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Postby Wobbler on Sun 5/Apr/09 9:56pm

none of them have particularly mad cans
Wobbler
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby wachtourak on Sun 5/Apr/09 9:57pm

Wobbler wrote:so who the fuck was she? just saw the thing on the news

what were her cans like?

rubbish
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com ... _album.jpg
wachtourak
"IMDABES"
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Postby scatter on Mon 6/Apr/09 8:49am

DropKick wrote:Though the good thing is raising awareness of cervical screening - think of your mokopuna ladies, like the ad says...

You boys are lucky you don't have to deal with the hideousness of cervical screening/or cunzor cancer eh? :sneaky:
scatter
"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook"
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Postby thelivo on Mon 6/Apr/09 8:52am

scatter wrote:
DropKick wrote:Though the good thing is raising awareness of cervical screening - think of your mokopuna ladies, like the ad says...

You boys are lucky you don't have to deal with the hideousness of cervical screening/or cunzor cancer eh? :sneaky:

My thoughts exactly - vorb can be pretty tasteless at times and quite rightly but this thread sank to a new low. :crazy:
thelivo
"Jens Voigt's Suitcase of Courage will not fit in the overhead compartment."
Member for: 10 years 4 months

Politics | Sifting | Television - Latest Posts