Re: Israel = Meshugganah Pirate Nation

Postby j2hyde on Thu 3/Jun/10 9:38pm

Isreal can't "give up and settle for peace", even if they wanted to. It will not happen until long after all the cheap oil is extracted from the middle east.
j2hyde
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby Paul_Bags on Fri 4/Jun/10 4:09pm

fatwombat wrote:Individual vigilante efforts can only ever make things worse.

Liiike, a lone ship running a blockade? HTH.
Paul_Bags
Member for: 8 years 8 months

Postby jnumbaz on Fri 4/Jun/10 4:32pm

Won't somebody think of th chuldrin...

I mean...release the lions.
jnumbaz
"high-powered mass-cannon throwing tessellated plasma forward in an orgy of death and destruction"
Member for: 10 years 3 months

Postby philstar on Fri 4/Jun/10 4:37pm

CrustyMTB wrote:
nostromo wrote:Yarr one thing about the Turks, individually they are very friendly people but when it comes to fighting, no quarter given. They didn't rule most of the world for 400yrs without being tough and well organised.
Bollocks! the Ottoman turks were effette stoned pederasts who used Janisseries (psycho islamic mercenaries monks)to do the head kicking.

but Atatürk was a great man :)
philstar
"misanthropic"
Member for: 11 years 9 months

Postby nostromo on Fri 4/Jun/10 6:51pm

Ataturk got stuff done. It was all good apart from banning the fez
nostromo
":-("
Member for: 11 years 8 months

Postby CrustyMTB on Fri 4/Jun/10 8:00pm

nostromo wrote:Ataturk got stuff done. It was all good apart from banning the fez
and his role in the last part of the armenian genocide...
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Postby herbman on Fri 4/Jun/10 8:03pm

CrustyMTB wrote:
nostromo wrote:Ataturk got stuff done. It was all good apart from banning the fez
and his role in the last part of the armenian genocide...

nostromo wrote:Ataturk got stuff done....
herbman
Member for: 14 years 6 months

Postby fatwombat on Fri 4/Jun/10 9:22pm

nostromo wrote:Ataturk got stuff done.
slavery44.jpg
fatwombat
"Our planet is the mental institution of the universe. - Goethe"
Member for: 8 years 3 months

Postby Fraser on Sat 5/Jun/10 4:32am

Now this may have been a cockup but everyone deserves a 2nd chance. So we have one..

However this time the boat sailed out of Italy, it is registered Irish with Catholics on board. It is named "Rachel Corrie" an American student crushed to death by an Israeli bulldozer protesting house demolitions in Gaza.

But as the vessel does not arrive in Gaza on the 10th day of Tishrei for Yom Kippur it may as well be a battle ship :sly:
Fraser
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Postby happybaboon on Sat 5/Jun/10 6:45pm

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-eas ... h-aid-ship
Different day, different ship, same old sabre-rattling skitzonutjobfuckass Israel :)
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby herbman on Sat 5/Jun/10 6:53pm

happybaboon wrote:http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/3780849/Israel-navy-makes-radio-contact-with-aid-ship
Different day, different ship, same old sabre-rattling skitzonutjobfuckass Israel :)

Different day, different ship, same old sabre-rattling skitzonutjobfuckass baboon :)
herbman

Postby happybaboon on Sat 5/Jun/10 6:55pm

herbman wrote:
happybaboon wrote:http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/3780849/Israel-navy-makes-radio-contact-with-aid-ship

Different day, different ship, same old sabre-rattling skitzonutjobfuckass baboon :)

So, what, you support countries that board humanitarian non-threatening ships in international waters and kill unarmed aid workers?

What a dick!
happybaboon

Postby herbman on Sat 5/Jun/10 7:27pm

happybaboon wrote:
herbman wrote:

So, what, you support countries that board humanitarian non-threatening ships in international waters and kill unarmed aid workers?

What a dick!

not really but i can see there point as the are at war and they can't back down, and all this crap about how they aren't at war is a joke. war has changed, gone are the days of army clashing in mortal combat. war has moved to what the call low lever warfare where everyone one is a target.

anyway its the same shit just on a different day but this time its the jew on the winning side http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Palestine_riots

and as for the "what a dick" how did you know that was what i was thinking about you aas a read through this tread?
herbman

Postby happybaboon on Sat 5/Jun/10 7:34pm

herbman wrote:and as for the "what a dick" how did you know that was what i was thinking about you aas a read through this tread?

Oh snappy comeback! Additional equally sophisticated lines you could have used include "I know you are I said you are but what am I?" or "I'm rubber you're glue bounces off me and sticks to you". :blink:
happybaboon

Postby herbman on Sat 5/Jun/10 7:37pm

happybaboon wrote:
herbman wrote:and as for the "what a dick" how did you know that was what i was thinking about you aas a read through this tread?

Oh snappy comeback! Additional equally sophisticated lines you could have used include "I know you are I said you are but what am I?" or "I'm rubber you're glue bounces off me and sticks to you". :blink:

meh
herbman

International Politics | National Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts