Re: Iphone Unlocking

Postby ChumlyPogward on Thu 26/Feb/15 4:39pm

Shit I was so excited by the opportunity to blag iPhones I didnt notice, apologies to all and I will keep my opinions entirely to myself for all eternity and also I shall click the little thing that makes the latest posts appear first...

:crazy:
ChumlyPogward
Member for: 6 years 6 months

Postby its that guy on Thu 26/Feb/15 6:01pm

ChumlyPogward wrote:Shit I was so excited by the opportunity to blag iPhones I didnt notice, apologies to all and I will keep my opinions entirely to myself for all eternity and also I shall click the little thing that makes the latest posts appear first...

Its fine. Nexus 5's are awesome, Love mine.
nexus.jpg
its that guy
"Lurkin"
Member for: 8 years 3 months

Postby Astoria Paranoia on Thu 26/Feb/15 6:04pm

ChumlyPogward wrote:Shit I was so excited by the opportunity to blag iPhones I didnt notice, apologies to all and I will keep my opinions entirely to myself for all eternity and also I shall click the little thing that makes the latest posts appear first...

Not your fault, Mini Vorb still leaves the thread up there with the latest stuff after the recent spam gets deleted.
Astoria Paranoia
Member for: 15 years 2 months

Postby Rik on Thu 26/Feb/15 6:28pm

Astoria Paranoia wrote:

Not your fault, Mini Vorb still leaves the thread up there with the latest stuff after the recent spam gets deleted.

Does it on main vorb as well.

This threads title makes it irresistibly seductive to spammers.
Rik
""Cities are becoming more rational again, after the folly of car-centric planning," Colville-Andersen"
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Sifting | Technology - Latest Posts