Re: Importing A Car

Postby FLATULENTFRIEND on Sat 14/Jun/14 10:48pm

znomit wrote::lol:

Oh go on, please.



You're not worth the paper you're printed on shit for brains :angry:
FLATULENTFRIEND
User avatar
"I'm a Sponsored rider; My Wife Pays me to get out of the house!"
Member for: 10 years 9 months

Re: Importing A Car

Postby znomit on Sat 14/Jun/14 10:53pm

:lol:

I meant go on about your buddy the car dealer and the pros and cons of vehicular importation, not me.
znomit
User avatar
Member for: 11 years 1 month

Re: Importing A Car

Postby Oli on Sat 14/Jun/14 11:58pm

FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:
znomit wrote::lol:

Oh go on, please.



You're not worth the paper you're printed on shit for brains :angry:


What paper is he printed on, exactly? :eh:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Re: Importing A Car

Postby Colin on Sun 15/Jun/14 12:01am

I contemplating a car from o/s

If I go that way I'm likely to use an agent
Colin
User avatar
Member for: 16 years 1 month

Re: Importing A Car

Postby Barbsarama on Sun 15/Jun/14 8:04am

FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:
Barbsarama wrote:
FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:Unless its something specific you want it isn't worth the hassle :hmmm:

I've looked into it with help from a friend who's a car dealer who imports from Japan a few times a year.


Can you please elaborate?



I would but when there are dumb assed comments from the likes of znomit why should I bother :huh:


Because this thread is not about your complicated relationship with znomit and besides, you can always foe him so you don't see his posts?
Barbsarama
User avatar
Member for: 10 years 0 months

Re: Importing A Car

Postby slidecontrol on Sun 15/Jun/14 8:36am

foe sho!
slidecontrol
User avatar
"YOLO = carpe diem for idiots"
Member for: 12 years 3 months

Re: Importing A Car

Postby FLATULENTFRIEND on Sun 15/Jun/14 9:20am

Barbsarama wrote:
FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:
Barbsarama wrote:
FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:Unless its something specific you want it isn't worth the hassle :hmmm:

I've looked into it with help from a friend who's a car dealer who imports from Japan a few times a year.


Can you please elaborate?



I would but when there are dumb assed comments from the likes of znomit why should I bother :huh:


Because this thread is not about your complicated relationship with znomit and besides, you can always foe him so you don't see his posts?



I don't have a relationship with him but his posts are most of the reason VORB is DYING :(
FLATULENTFRIEND
User avatar
"I'm a Sponsored rider; My Wife Pays me to get out of the house!"
Member for: 10 years 9 months

Re: Importing A Car

Postby pushbikerider on Sun 15/Jun/14 9:40am

FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:
Barbsarama wrote:
FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:
Barbsarama wrote:
FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:Unless its something specific you want it isn't worth the hassle :hmmm:

I've looked into it with help from a friend who's a car dealer who imports from Japan a few times a year.


Can you please elaborate?



I would but when there are dumb assed comments from the likes of znomit why should I bother :huh:


Because this thread is not about your complicated relationship with znomit and besides, you can always foe him so you don't see his posts?



I don't have a relationship with him but his posts are most of the reason VORB is DYING :(


Ouch!
pushbikerider
User avatar
"Gone Riding.........."
Member for: 17 years 4 months

Re: Importing A Car

Postby znomit on Sun 15/Jun/14 9:51am

pushbikerider wrote:
FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:
Barbsarama wrote:
FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:
Barbsarama wrote:
FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:Unless its something specific you want it isn't worth the hassle :hmmm:

I've looked into it with help from a friend who's a car dealer who imports from Japan a few times a year.


Can you please elaborate?



I would but when there are dumb assed comments from the likes of znomit why should I bother :huh:


Because this thread is not about your complicated relationship with znomit and besides, you can always foe him so you don't see his posts?



I don't have a relationship with him but his posts are most of the reason VORB is DYING :(


Ouch!


Ohhh, sorry about that team.
znomit
User avatar
Member for: 11 years 1 month

Re: Importing A Car

Postby Scotty on Sun 15/Jun/14 9:54am

FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:I don't have a relationship with him but his posts are most of the reason VORB is DYING :(

Pot. Kettle. Black. Stone-in-glass-houses. etc. etc.

Bear in mind Farty, you're one of just a handful of people to be told to bugger off by the head Vorb admin. That's a special privilege, that's the jackpot.There over 38000 users and you're one of something like half-a-dozen over twelve or so years who've been hand-picked to recieve a private message to say 'jog on son'.

Vorb's quieter for a variety of reasons, one particular user isn't gonna do squat.

Just keep that in mind when making such statements, at least take a quiet passive-aggresive look in the mirror before putting fingers to keyboard.
Scotty
User avatar
Member for: 17 years 4 months

Re: Importing A Car

Postby Wobbler on Sun 15/Jun/14 10:00am

znomit wrote:Ohhh, sorry about that team.


u should be its totes all ur fault man
Wobbler
User avatarMedal
Member for: 13 years 8 months

Re: Importing A Car

Postby Rik on Sun 15/Jun/14 10:54am

FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:I don't have a relationship with him but his posts are most of the reason VORB is DYING :(


I disagree, I think Vorb is dead. So there's nothing to see here for you, move along sir, move along.
Rik
User avatar
""Cities are becoming more rational again, after the folly of car-centric planning," Colville-Andersen"
Member for: 11 years 1 month

Re: Importing A Car

Postby slowMTB on Sun 15/Jun/14 11:25am

Scotty wrote:
FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:I don't have a relationship with him but his posts are most of the reason VORB is DYING :(

Pot. Kettle. Black. Stone-in-glass-houses. etc. etc.

Bear in mind Farty, you're one of just a handful of people to be told to bugger off by the head Vorb admin. That's a special privilege, that's the jackpot.There over 38000 users and you're one of something like half-a-dozen over twelve or so years who've been hand-picked to recieve a private message to say 'jog on son'.

Vorb's quieter for a variety of reasons, one particular user isn't gonna do squat.

Just keep that in mind when making such statements, at least take a quiet passive-aggresive look in the mirror before putting fingers to keyboard.


OOOOOOOOOOOOOOK, so if the above is true, why are we still receiving posts from the great smelly one?
Surely a mere stroke of a keyboard from admin will resolve that?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND, is smelly really that bad?
slowMTB
User avatar
Member for: 11 years 4 months

Re: Importing A Car

Postby Oli on Sun 15/Jun/14 12:24pm

EVERYONE TAKE A CHILL PILL AND CLAM DOWN!

What happened to us? We never used to be like this, bickering, squabbling ...

Wait. Yes we did. :huh:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Re: Importing A Car

Postby Bigfoot on Sun 15/Jun/14 12:26pm

Oli wrote:EVERYONE TAKE A CHILL PILL AND CLAM DOWN!

What happened to us? We never used to be like this, bickering, squabbling ...

Wait. Yes we did. :huh:


Bumcakes :angry:
Bigfoot
User avatar
"We are the Village Green Preservation Society"
Member for: 16 years 0 months

Cars | Motoring | Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

52 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 50 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles