Oh go on, please.

You're not worth the paper you're printed on shit for brains :angry:
FLATULENTFRIEND
"I'm a Sponsored rider; My Wife Pays me to get out of the house!"
Member for: 10 years 9 months

Re: Importing A Car

Postby znomit on Sat 14/Jun/14 10:53pm

:lol:

I meant go on about your buddy the car dealer and the pros and cons of vehicular importation, not me.
znomit
Member for: 11 years 1 month

Postby Oli on Sat 14/Jun/14 11:58pm

FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:
znomit wrote::lol:

Oh go on, please.

You're not worth the paper you're printed on shit for brains :angry:

What paper is he printed on, exactly? :eh:
Oli
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Postby Colin on Sun 15/Jun/14 12:01am

I contemplating a car from o/s

If I go that way I'm likely to use an agent
Colin
Member for: 16 years 1 month

Postby Barbsarama on Sun 15/Jun/14 8:04am

FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:
Barbsarama wrote:
FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:Unless its something specific you want it isn't worth the hassle :hmmm:

I've looked into it with help from a friend who's a car dealer who imports from Japan a few times a year.

Can you please elaborate?

I would but when there are dumb assed comments from the likes of znomit why should I bother :huh:

Because this thread is not about your complicated relationship with znomit and besides, you can always foe him so you don't see his posts?
Barbsarama
Member for: 10 years 0 months

Postby slidecontrol on Sun 15/Jun/14 8:36am

foe sho!
slidecontrol
"YOLO = carpe diem for idiots"
Member for: 12 years 3 months

Postby FLATULENTFRIEND on Sun 15/Jun/14 9:20am

Barbsarama wrote:
FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:
Barbsarama wrote:
FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:Unless its something specific you want it isn't worth the hassle :hmmm:

I've looked into it with help from a friend who's a car dealer who imports from Japan a few times a year.

I would but when there are dumb assed comments from the likes of znomit why should I bother :huh:

Because this thread is not about your complicated relationship with znomit and besides, you can always foe him so you don't see his posts?

I don't have a relationship with him but his posts are most of the reason VORB is DYING :(
FLATULENTFRIEND
"I'm a Sponsored rider; My Wife Pays me to get out of the house!"
Member for: 10 years 9 months

Postby pushbikerider on Sun 15/Jun/14 9:40am

FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:
Barbsarama wrote:
FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:
Barbsarama wrote:

I don't have a relationship with him but his posts are most of the reason VORB is DYING :(

Ouch!
pushbikerider
"Gone Riding.........."
Member for: 17 years 4 months

Postby znomit on Sun 15/Jun/14 9:51am

pushbikerider wrote:
FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:
Barbsarama wrote:
FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:
Barbsarama wrote:

Ouch!

Ohhh, sorry about that team.
znomit

Postby Scotty on Sun 15/Jun/14 9:54am

FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:I don't have a relationship with him but his posts are most of the reason VORB is DYING :(

Pot. Kettle. Black. Stone-in-glass-houses. etc. etc.

Bear in mind Farty, you're one of just a handful of people to be told to bugger off by the head Vorb admin. That's a special privilege, that's the jackpot.There over 38000 users and you're one of something like half-a-dozen over twelve or so years who've been hand-picked to recieve a private message to say 'jog on son'.

Vorb's quieter for a variety of reasons, one particular user isn't gonna do squat.

Just keep that in mind when making such statements, at least take a quiet passive-aggresive look in the mirror before putting fingers to keyboard.
Scotty
Member for: 17 years 4 months

Postby Wobbler on Sun 15/Jun/14 10:00am

znomit wrote:Ohhh, sorry about that team.

u should be its totes all ur fault man
Wobbler
User avatarMedal
Member for: 13 years 8 months

Postby Rik on Sun 15/Jun/14 10:54am

FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:I don't have a relationship with him but his posts are most of the reason VORB is DYING :(

I disagree, I think Vorb is dead. So there's nothing to see here for you, move along sir, move along.
Rik
""Cities are becoming more rational again, after the folly of car-centric planning," Colville-Andersen"

Postby slowMTB on Sun 15/Jun/14 11:25am

Scotty wrote:

Pot. Kettle. Black. Stone-in-glass-houses. etc. etc.

Bear in mind Farty, you're one of just a handful of people to be told to bugger off by the head Vorb admin. That's a special privilege, that's the jackpot.There over 38000 users and you're one of something like half-a-dozen over twelve or so years who've been hand-picked to recieve a private message to say 'jog on son'.

Vorb's quieter for a variety of reasons, one particular user isn't gonna do squat.

Just keep that in mind when making such statements, at least take a quiet passive-aggresive look in the mirror before putting fingers to keyboard.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOK, so if the above is true, why are we still receiving posts from the great smelly one?
Surely a mere stroke of a keyboard from admin will resolve that?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND, is smelly really that bad?
slowMTB
Member for: 11 years 4 months

Postby Oli on Sun 15/Jun/14 12:24pm

EVERYONE TAKE A CHILL PILL AND CLAM DOWN!

What happened to us? We never used to be like this, bickering, squabbling ...

Wait. Yes we did. :huh:
Oli
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Postby Bigfoot on Sun 15/Jun/14 12:26pm

Oli wrote:EVERYONE TAKE A CHILL PILL AND CLAM DOWN!

What happened to us? We never used to be like this, bickering, squabbling ...

Wait. Yes we did. :huh:

Bumcakes :angry:
Bigfoot
"We are the Village Green Preservation Society"
Member for: 16 years 0 months

Cars | Motoring | Sifting - Latest Posts