Re: Ideas For Annoying The Bogan Neighbours

Postby Fraser on Wed 30/Sep/09 8:13pm

I agree I would speak to the 18 neighbours between you and the boguns. Get up at the crack of midday on Saturday and have a chat in your best bogun. Be nice and try the friendly approace as others have recommended.
Me if I am having a party, I always invite the neighours. It takes the wind out their sails if it gets a bit loud or out of control. ;)
Fraser
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby zephyrheaven on Wed 30/Sep/09 8:28pm

having been in your situation, we sat back and watched our neighbours across the street take it upon themselves to try and expel the hoons - and fail

in the end, the neighbours moved out - the police came round a number of times - but they dont live in the street 24/7 so couldnt stop the inevitable happening.
in the end their house became a target of all kinds of bad shit - they sold up and got out when they could, sick of the burgling , shit smeared in their mailbox, people standing outside their bedroom window at night yelling.....etc

the hoons were just the same as yours, smart ass young twats in riced out skylines with giant fart cannons - the tenants werent the problem - their mates were.
they moved out a few weeks after the people over the roads house sold, just to add insult to injury i guess

i once grabbed one of the gits by his hoodie for chucking a beer can over my fence, to which they retaliated by smashing my sisters car window when it was parked in the driveway. their best defence annoyance.

trust me - they go away, and no amount of police presence is going to make them abide any law - the best night was when they blocked each end of the road with towtrucks and picked them off one by one ha ha

we werent going to sell up for some gits with bad choices in mates, but it was a trying 6 months.
zephyrheaven
Member for: 8 years 2 months

Postby MattV on Wed 30/Sep/09 8:36pm

So I guess beating the sh!t out of them wasn't an option :(
MattV
"If the world was how it should be, maybe I could get some sleep"
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Postby znomit on Wed 30/Sep/09 8:46pm

Take a holiday in asia and post them a moderately large amount of poorly concealed cold medicine?

If they're renting you could have a word with the landlord.
znomit
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Postby Sickman on Wed 30/Sep/09 9:02pm

advertise a garage sale at the house in question, '7am start, knock on door'
Should hopefully pain their hangovers.
Sickman
Member for: 8 years 11 months

Postby Drwho on Wed 30/Sep/09 9:06pm

Sickman wrote:advertise a garage sale at the house in question, '7am start, knock on door'
Should hopefully pain their hangovers.

:lol:
Drwho
Member for: 10 years 1 month

Postby Drwho on Wed 30/Sep/09 9:13pm

zephyrheaven wrote:having been in your situation, we sat back and watched our neighbours across the street take it upon themselves to try and expel the hoons - and fail

Nasty.

Definitely makes me think twice about doing anything about the situation that would let them know it was us!!

Might focus on getting some speed humps/chicanes installed in the street. Speed bumps would probably fix 90% of the problem.
Drwho
Member for: 10 years 1 month

Postby zephyrheaven on Wed 30/Sep/09 9:19pm

Drwho wrote:
zephyrheaven wrote:having been in your situation, we sat back and watched our neighbours across the street take it upon themselves to try and expel the hoons - and fail

Nasty.

Definitely makes me think twice about doing anything about the situation that would let them know it was us!!

Might focus on getting some speed humps/chicanes installed in the street. Speed bumps would probably fix 90% of the problem.

epic, epic fail

no, they simply do burnouts over and between them - trust me, the councils idiotic speedbumps here do nothing but agitate everyday motorists and add a new facet for the b/r's to hoon on.
zephyrheaven
Member for: 8 years 2 months

Postby Ohskidths on Wed 30/Sep/09 9:45pm

Few hand fulls of Z nails on the road before you go to bed?? maybe keep the rest of your neighbors in the loop though. :satan:
Ohskidths
Member for: 9 years 5 months

Postby Downhiller669 on Wed 30/Sep/09 10:21pm

Since this is vorb and all mabey using something to do with bikes might be not a bad idea??? First idea is get a bike tube cut it, tie one end with a really REALLY good knot and put the other with a zip tie over the exuast (yea im a crap speller) it makes a very nice bang when it goes off. The other idea which they would find really anoying is using another bike tube cut it again, tie another knot quite big and tie or zip tie the other end round the drive shaft (this is if their car is not already scraping on the ground) it makes alot of noise and they will be thinking wtf is wrong with my car!
Downhiller669
"yea boi"
Member for: 8 years 7 months

Postby FLATULENTFRIEND on Wed 30/Sep/09 10:28pm

mark2c wrote:Don't waste too much time with sound treatment of your bedroom. Typically it is difficult achieving a 10dB reduction in noise level for retrofits. Your hearing will easily adapt (wind up its internal volume control) such that you'll hear it pretty much like you did before. Noise masking (eg some of your own music down reasonably low) is probably a cheaper and better option. Sorry to be the carrier of bad news.

:) I double glazed our big bedroom window earlier this year(I had already done the smaller one) and its made a big difference. I've forgotten what the product is called(two layers of glass with silicon inside them, cost about $650) but it is quoted as giving a 'percieved 55% sound reduction (I guess the makers can't guarantee a reduction as there are too many variables). It didn't seem to be a dramatic difference straight after putting it in but we've found over the months that it takes the edge off noise (not a noisy neighbourhood really) and creates a more peaceful and warmer bedroom :thumbsup: .
FLATULENTFRIEND
"I'm a Sponsored rider; My Wife Pays me to get out of the house!"
Member for: 9 years 0 months

Postby j2hyde on Wed 30/Sep/09 10:36pm

Drwho wrote:Regarding talking to the landlord. Single mum owns the house,

The ultimate revenge solution presents itself. Solo mums often crave a bit of lovin. Have some really loud dirty solo mum sex within earshot of the young bogans. The sounds of their mother screaming while you pound her nuss will haunt them forever :)
j2hyde
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby sherdforlife on Wed 30/Sep/09 10:37pm

suger in the gas tank, does that work on cars?

undo the bolts on ther weels just enough so that when they do burnouts the weels rip off and thay fall on ther ass
sherdforlife
Member for: 11 years 2 months

Postby pushbikerider on Wed 30/Sep/09 10:41pm

sherdforlife wrote:suger in the gas tank, does that work on cars?

undo the bolts on ther weels just enough so that when they do burnouts the weels rip off and thay fall on ther ass

yes it works, but try and get into the tank of a modern car ;)

lock-nuts any-one? you won't get them off , unless they're real losers with POS civics/R30 skylines on stolen rims

oh and I woudn't mess with their cars, it could be quite bad for the neighbourhood , let alone really bad for you if you get caught
pushbikerider
"Gone Riding.........."
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby DogsBollocks on Thu 1/Oct/09 9:23am

If you know how to get under a bonnet, grinding fluid in their oil causes much mirth and frivolity for boi racer haters :D
DogsBollocks
"Licking my clangers in a backyard near you."
Member for: 9 years 7 months

Cars | Motoring | Sifting - Latest Posts