Re: Hydration Queries

Postby Farm on Thu 20/Jun/13 1:38pm

The reason we get fat is because the mouth is significantly larger than the anus (in most cases). The in hole is bigger than the out hole; basic design flaw.
Farm
Member for: 12 years 6 months

Postby Wobbler on Thu 20/Jun/13 1:47pm

so are you saying we need bigger anuses?
Wobbler
User avatarMedal
Member for: 13 years 0 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Thu 20/Jun/13 1:53pm

He means that if you want to lose weight you need to ream your anus until it is bigger than your mouth.
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 16 years 2 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Thu 20/Jun/13 2:02pm

It worked for Freddie Mercury. :)
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 16 years 2 months

Postby Velocipedestrian on Thu 20/Jun/13 2:10pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:It worked for Freddie Mercury. :)

He had a huge mouth :blink:
Velocipedestrian
"Now bicycles were never made for pale green pants to ride 'em. Especially spooky pale green pants with nobody inside 'em."
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby happybaboon on Thu 20/Jun/13 2:11pm

I think in his case it's more a matter of what or who reamed his anus, rather than just that it was reamed.
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 16 years 9 months

Postby Farm on Thu 20/Jun/13 4:25pm

Wobbler wrote:so are you saying we need bigger anuses?

More of them would also work.
Farm

Postby Velocipedestrian on Thu 20/Jun/13 4:28pm

Farm wrote:

Quite enough arseholes around as it is, thank you very much.
Velocipedestrian
"Now bicycles were never made for pale green pants to ride 'em. Especially spooky pale green pants with nobody inside 'em."
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby Farm on Thu 20/Jun/13 5:29pm

Velocipedestrian wrote:
Farm wrote:

Quite enough arseholes around as it is, thank you very much.

Quite right.
Farm

Postby Ahad on Sat 22/Jun/13 12:32am

Kiwicyclo wrote:Yup and it is the carbs making us fat and unhealthy, not the fat.

Rubbish! The longest lived and healthiest people on the planet follow low fat diets, relatively low in meat cause its hard/expensive to get, and sugar(not carbs in general), and rel. low in dairy.
Their diets are very high in vege's,fruit, legumes for the most part. Moderate in whole grains and fish. They're definitely not carb-phobic, but what carbs they traditionally eat(grains, legumes, sweet potato, potato, pumpkins) are unrefined and unprocessed(contain their fibre) so a lot more filling than say white bread and fries===>less calories consumed.
Yep, and they don't wash their meals down with simple sugar filled energy and soft-drinks!

Okinawans http://www.jacn.org/content/28/4_Supple ... nsion.html
Nicoyan's Costa Rica
Sardinians,
Ikarians(Greek Islands),
7th Day Adventists

Kiwicyclo wrote:Knock out the carbs, you still get an abundance of fuel that you can burn not store . . . also end up eating less volume and feeling full.
)

You may be right, but am still to be convinced of that first part. I agree with the 2nd part regards to volume and overall calorie intake due to high fat/high protein being pretty heavy and filling and seems to sit in your guts for ages . Again unconvinced it will neccessarily be good longterm for heart /arteries etc. But always good to drop some pounds if you're overweight.

I have a pretty high fibre carb diet (~60%carbs), and don't put on weight even though I eat a pretty large volume of food. Actually I have trouble maintaining weight if I do more than 3rides cycling a week. But do have a physical job which doesn't help. So you can achieve the same thing(losing/maintaining weight, not getting obese) by different methods IMO.

From what I've read there seems to be a lot of evidence that a high fat, low fibre diet contributes to cancer(colon) and heart disease?
Or do arteries and hearts become immune to excess fat and cholesterol if you read a few Paleo blogs? Does your digestion system really like low fibre? I just fear that some of you guys who completely follow this paleo stuff which promotes this, could develop health problems as a direct result of cutting out one complete food group down the track.

Might wait 20yrs and see how you guys go ;)
Ahad
Member for: 11 years 7 months

Cycling | Food | Mountain Biking | Sifting - Latest Posts