Postby Tama on Tue 22/Jan/02 10:13am

:0 - I should add that littleman's bum cream was totally the business yesterday - but at $23 a tube it's a total wallet reaming... Still, the price we'll pay for a creamy bum...
Tama
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Postby Hoz on Tue 22/Jan/02 10:34am

why does it not suprise me that Littlemans got a creamy bum........knew he was dodgy ever since he started buying those clapped out old Euro cars

look out Tama....he's started converting you without you realising it. First the saddle cream.....next thing you'll be on a road bike :butbut:
Hoz

Postby Nathan on Tue 22/Jan/02 10:40am

Yes we all need buns of steel like the Littleman's but alas we are but mortals in the realms of freaks on bikes.

I have to admitt that if I had not replaced my saddle before last weekend my bottom would have growen legs and run away screaming... :cry:
Nathan
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby cam on Tue 22/Jan/02 10:45am

$26 for a bottle of bum cream?

I'm glad I spent my pocket money on 6 pints of beer- not only did it help me look cool and improve my social confidence for the evening, but I've alsostored the beery energy goodness in a handy 'pot belly' device.

Just incase I ever run out of muslei bars.
cam

Postby Jono on Tue 22/Jan/02 10:47am

Plus, if you grow your beer belly enough, you'll be able to pull it down over your bum, thus cunningly preventing future sore bums  :eh:
Jono
"High Grade Mental Defective"

Postby Nathan on Tue 22/Jan/02 10:49am

And then you can sit your beer storage device down on a sofa and be chatted up by a whisky storage device aye cam... :0
Nathan

Postby Nathan on Tue 22/Jan/02 10:54am

But I have seen some bums that are specially designed, you can overlap both cheeks thus gaining added msaur protection. The only problem with this method is when you are caught short after eating too much tuna curries. :crazy:
Nathan

Postby Wookie on Tue 22/Jan/02 11:01am

He he he dude!... for havin such a sore ass..... your doin an awful lot of talkin out of  it!! ;)

:baaa:
Wookie

Postby Tama on Tue 22/Jan/02 12:39pm

Apart from the pea-tasting belches on that second hill climb the tuna & puss curry worked a treat.

Littleman's bum cream gets additional cred for what has to be one of the weirdest TV adverts I've seen in a long time. It involves small animated buttocks, breasts, and thighs all with cartoon eyes, jiggling about and perspiring. :eh:

Definitely makes you want to rush and buy some of the stuff.
Tama

Postby Hoz on Tue 22/Jan/02 3:13pm

ain't that the 3-B brand? Tama, run a poll on what the 3 'B's might stand for(in relation to the ad and the intended use)

I mean the first two are obvious....buttocks and breasts.....what's the third? Bollocks? :D

hey littleman.....does it stop you cleavage rash effectively? Last time time I saw you I'm sure you must have been a what.....36DD at least......time to come out of the closet big fella :sneaky:
Hoz

Postby Tama on Tue 22/Jan/02 4:12pm

Hmmm... 3B - I'd never thought of it that way... breasts, buttocks... bits? bollocks? baggage? big jollies?

Oh... I looked at their website "Between the Thighs" - what a cop out!  :angry:
Wusses...
Tama

Postby Hoz on Tue 22/Jan/02 4:35pm

:withstupid: so how big is that tube he payed $23 with? Doesn't look very cost effective.....compared with the 10 Whiteywood seedlings

use it sparingly Littleman, I imagine whiteywoods won't have quite the same soothing effect on your ass :crazy:
Hoz

Postby Jono on Tue 22/Jan/02 9:33pm

...It could have been belly (for all those people who get big tummies, and then keep on rubbing them against their legs when riding (because of the bent-over riding style, rather than anything pervy))
Jono
"High Grade Mental Defective"

Postby Hoz on Wed 23/Jan/02 8:50am

think I'll stick with the good ol' "Saddle Sooth"....less dodgy name, costs way less, works great

just the thing for a closet tar baby like me ;)
Hoz

Postby cam on Wed 23/Jan/02 8:54am

For me though, it's definetley for something pervy  :crazy:
cam

Cycling | Mountain Biking - Latest Posts