Postby Hoz on Wed 23/Jan/02 9:30am

what...the third B or the cream itself(no wait, some things we don't need to know) :eh:
Hoz
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby Jono on Wed 23/Jan/02 10:46am

Personally, I don't think that I've ever had a need for any soothing treatment. I mean, sure, after a bunch of riding, your butt gets what I lovingly refer to as "my arse calluses".

That said, I've never wanted to nuke the poor little blighters...  ???
Jono
"High Grade Mental Defective"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby Hoz on Wed 23/Jan/02 11:06am

Nah......that would be a bit too "callous" of you

har har har :D
Hoz

Postby Nathan on Wed 23/Jan/02 3:12pm

Hoz? Whats a "Saddle Sooth"? Is it someone who solves saddle murders?

:withstupid:
Nathan

Postby Hoz on Wed 23/Jan/02 3:37pm

nah.....that'd be a saddle slooth...or is it sleuth :eh:

Now if it was a crystal ball gazer(or a biker with a pair of them).......it'd actually be a saddle "sooth-sayer"...he he :D

get back on that horsey and ride dat thing...after all, isn't that the purpose of butt cream anyway, to continue the smaur? :butbut: for sure, for sure

I'm a fish, I'm a fish, I'm a fish :crazy:
Hoz

Postby Nathan on Wed 23/Jan/02 4:21pm

Ok are you familiar with the Ettapussrex Complex? :eh:
Nathan

Postby Jono on Wed 23/Jan/02 8:40pm

Hoz wrote:Now if it was a crystal ball gazer(or a biker with a pair of them).......it'd actually be a saddle "sooth-sayer"...he he :D

So then - you would put on the cream, start riding, and your bum would say "I can see pain in my future"?  ;)
Jono

Postby Hoz on Thu 24/Jan/02 8:28am

the way I ride I think pain is a given......cream or no cream

Don't need a pair of crystal balls to see yet more injuries in the mtbing future(and sore butts) ???

Have I heard of the what????? complex????? :eh:

No sore butt for the Hozman last night.....just sweet, sweet singletrack, awesome views of Mt 'Naki, Rockin' Lake Mangamahoe trails.......bitchin'

did I mention this is my first ride in 2 weeks due to popped shoulder healing requirements? No pain other than in the lungs......legs felt great, even the mighty Lettuce played the game and shifted properly......gotta love this sport :D
Hoz

Postby Tama on Fri 25/Jan/02 9:01am

I'm sorry to say that I think I've scared Littleman off doing any Hoz Epics for the rest of his life. I gave the rundown on the Pureora Jungle Bungle and he went pale and muttered "cold day in hell before I ride with Hoz" sort of statements.

Though I can't remember a particularly sore arse from the experience, just all over body lacerations / bruising  :crazy:
Tama
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"

Postby Hoz on Fri 25/Jan/02 9:29am

Littleman's not really a jungle boy anyway is he? It's the pansy print shirt he used to wear that gave it away......now if it'd been a bushmans singlet he might have cut the mustard

Cold day in hell? Those bloody fevers I had last week were like that.......one minute cookin' so hot ya skin starts to peel off.....next minute ya shiverin' so bad that it's like icicles hanging from ya bollox....head exploding from a 4 day migrane....felt like a cold day in hell to me!! :crazy:

But where was Littleman ready to go for that ride? Piker! :eh:

ha ha ha

You must realise Tama that the Pureora "jungle bungle" as you so sweetly put it(bless your cotton socks) was actually just another good day in the bush for me.....I had a great time! And Charlie did to, up to the point where the machete came out(ha ha):D  I suspect that your foodless state left your perception somewhat slanted, and if we were to cover the same ground again you would be surprised at how small and navigable that loop actually is. Especially when starting at an appropriate time in the morning........ha ha ha

I notice you carry a bit more gear with you these days young fella...wonder how that came about? What's the saying.....what doesn't kill you makes you stronger? ha ha ha

Littleman, you must be aware that every story has 2 sides(3 in this case, Charlies version is somewhat more sanitized than mine in the interests of PR!)

Having said that, on that cold hell day when we do go riding.......bring a machete, LOTS of food(or good teeth to chew grass with), a bivy bag, and of course a bushmans singlet

:D  :crazy:
Hoz

Postby Naff on Thu 31/Jan/02 4:25pm

damn, i went for a ride to the corner dairy and my ass aches! does that count? :angry:
Naff
"3 times the fun!"

Postby Hoz on Fri 1/Feb/02 3:31pm

sure that counts(wait a minute......you were riding a BIKE were'nt ya?)

be a bit worried otherwise :paranoid:  :upsidedown:

who knows....ya coulda been on ya board...that tarseal'd be murder on the fins though

I should know, cos'.......
Hoz

Postby Naff on Mon 4/Feb/02 11:20am

i was on my scooter :D
Naff
"3 times the fun!"

Postby Jono on Mon 4/Feb/02 11:35am

Hrm - speaking of arse, I really need to replace my seat. It's about 5 years old (bought it in 96), and it's probably about as comfortable as a bit of wood. Funny thing is that it's taken me this long to realise  :eh:
Jono

Postby Naff on Mon 4/Feb/02 12:43pm

haha, wood is comfy! i rode my scooter to work this morning, the seat was soaking wet from a downpour we must have had last night, i walked into work with a nice big wet patch on my ass, now thats comfy! :cry:
Naff
"3 times the fun!"

Cycling | Mountain Biking - Latest Posts