Re: How Much Longer For General Motors + Ford?

Postby shmoodiver on Fri 1/May/09 10:21pm

i have a double in a tulip cup flat white styles but with half the milk for brekky but it's restricted double shorts after that
shmoodiver
User avatar
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 10 years 2 months

Re: How Much Longer For General Motors + Ford?

Postby Oli on Fri 1/May/09 10:24pm

Gay. :angry:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Re: How Much Longer For General Motors + Ford?

Postby shmoodiver on Fri 1/May/09 10:25pm

no u r
shmoodiver
User avatar
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 10 years 2 months

Re: How Much Longer For General Motors + Ford?

Postby istepinyards on Fri 1/May/09 10:26pm

Ristrettos FTW
No cow juice to be seen



EVA
istepinyards
User avatar
"I'm not arrogant, I am just better than you. That is a scientific fact."
Member for: 10 years 8 months

Re: How Much Longer For General Motors + Ford?

Postby shmoodiver on Fri 1/May/09 10:28pm

Extra Veiny Anus?
shmoodiver
User avatar
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 10 years 2 months

Re: How Much Longer For General Motors + Ford?

Postby Fraser on Sat 2/May/09 6:38am

Hey have you never used the passenger heated seat to keep your takeaways or beverages warm? It has other uses apart from keeping your passengers butt warm. :thumbsup:
Fraser
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Re: How Much Longer For General Motors + Ford?

Postby Scotty on Sat 2/May/09 8:09am

nostromo wrote:I can see it now:
You step into the chrome and faux walnut lined interior, and slide onto the imitation moose seats (flat and unsupportive).

Gazing at the electrically heated cupholders you wonder if today you will be able to keep your cup of 'Joe' hot till you get to the donut shop, but you put it in anyway and thump the dash (making a cracking sound).

You insert the key and turn but nothing happens. Gazing at the large characters on the lurid green digital display you read 'Che cosa sono voi che pensate?! Latte nel caffè dopo il mezzogiorno? I nessun inizio per voi!' and wonder out loud "What the hey?"

I just lost my coffee over keyboard. :lol:

Shoulda used a cup holder :huh:
Scotty
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Re: How Much Longer For General Motors + Ford?

Postby sifter on Sat 2/May/09 9:49am

nostromo wrote:
Oli wrote:
nostromo wrote:I can see it now:
You step into the chrome and faux walnut lined interior, and slide onto the imitation moose seats (flat and unsupportive).

Gazing at the electrically heated cupholders you wonder if today you will be able to keep your cup of 'Joe' hot till you get to the donut shop, but you put it in anyway and thump the dash (making a cracking sound).

You insert the key and turn but nothing happens. Gazing at the large characters on the lurid green digital display you read 'Che cosa sono voi che pensate?! Latte nel caffè dopo il mezzogiorno? I nessun inizio per voi!' and wonder out loud "What the hey?"

wtf??? :lol:

Seriously, I read one of Chryslers last ditch attempts to foist inferior vehicles on the public was to fit them with cup holders that can heat or cool.

Its only a short step to then add a sensor to know when Latte is being consumed after midday (offense under Italian public law).


:D brilliance! :thumbsup:
sifter
User avatar
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Re: How Much Longer For General Motors + Ford?

Postby nostromo on Sat 2/May/09 9:58am

A good Chrysler :)
blbro01.jpg


I'm inspired, I'm tempted to rent the movie tonight and show it to the Kids they'll love it!
nostromo
User avatar
":-("
Member for: 11 years 7 months

Re: How Much Longer For General Motors + Ford?

Postby j2hyde on Sat 2/May/09 11:16am

Yeah they don't make them like that any more.

The movie that is. The cars haven't changed.
j2hyde
User avatar
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Re: How Much Longer For General Motors + Ford?

Postby Jono on Sat 2/May/09 12:37pm

Fraser wrote:Hey have you never used the passenger heated seat to keep your takeaways or beverages warm? It has other uses apart from keeping your passengers butt warm. :thumbsup:


The only time I encountered a car with heated seats was an SUV in canada. Vic discovered the button, and it took quite a while for me to work out why my arse was getting so hot.
Jono
User avatar
"High Grade Mental Defective"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Re: How Much Longer For General Motors + Ford?

Postby musket on Sat 2/May/09 12:47pm

My old man's Volvo (1990) has heated seats. It's mint.
musket
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Re: How Much Longer For General Motors + Ford?

Postby Tama on Fri 29/May/09 8:45am

http://money.cnn.com/2009/05/28/news/co ... 2009052815 wrote:NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The Treasury Department and a committee of major bondholders at General Motors have reached a deal that could give creditors a larger stake in GM than previously offered. But bankruptcy is still likely in the next few days despite the deal.

The agreement, revealed in a Securities and Exchange Commission filing by GM (GM, Fortune 500) early Thursday, would essentially give the bondholders 10% of the company but also give them the rights to buy an additional 15% of the company's stock at a low price.

The deal is unlikely to allow GM to avoid bankruptcy, however. If anything, it might clear potential obstacles to the government's plans to use bankruptcy as a way to turn around the nation's largest automaker. That's because bondholders accepting the new offer agreed not to fight the government's plans for a quick bankruptcy at GM.
Tama
User avatar
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Re: How Much Longer For General Motors + Ford?

Postby sifter on Fri 29/May/09 8:46am

Jono wrote:
Fraser wrote:Hey have you never used the passenger heated seat to keep your takeaways or beverages warm? It has other uses apart from keeping your passengers butt warm. :thumbsup:


The only time I encountered a car with heated seats was an SUV in canada. Vic discovered the button, and it took quite a while for me to work out why my arse was getting so hot.


Me too. I started to wonder if I'd pissed myself... :blush:
sifter
User avatar
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Re: How Much Longer For General Motors + Ford?

Postby Bigfoot on Fri 29/May/09 8:51am

Most subarus come with them here (not mine :( )... not in the US though, they are more standard in Cold countries... I thought they were silly til I used them in -20 this winter in my parents forester...


Jag is now coming out with cooled seats, which would be dreamy :love:
Bigfoot
User avatar
"We are the Village Green Preservation Society"
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Cars | Motoring | Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

53 Users browsing this website: DotBot, Google [Bot] and 49 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • ProBikeKit
  • Torpedo7
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles

cron