Right, i bet Carrie a box of beers that i will do a singlespeed solo at the moonride. Since I am a man of my word, and exist solely for the amusement of others, i plan to win the box of beers back off Carrie (Steinlager pure thanks Carrie).
To Make this more interesting, the person who guesses the most accurate number of laps, or total time i last, can select from the following list of awesome prizes:
1. Aluminium road frame. Has a huge crack. Pretty awesome though.
2. A beer, purchased by me. (I get to choose which beer though, and when)
3. A Kiss on the cheek. (this prize is only availible to females, and Ryan)
4. A special mystery prize. (probably something vaguely bike related from my toolbox)
5. A romantic dinner for two.(I choose where, and you pay.)
More prizes as i think of them.
Only open to members of the Auckland Uni Mountain Bike club.