Hey Dickhead

Postby DogsBollocks on Tue 19/May/15 9:50am

Oi, you on the shitty purple Klein and no helmet constantly running reds down Fitzgerald Ave every morning. I'll assume you're a courier by the waterproof ruck and the walkie. You're giving the rest of us a bad name you asshat. You're not even looking to see what's coming, just running reds in your own little world. You'll get cleaned up son, and then blame the poor prick that hit's you. This morning there were at least 3 people in the queue, and the bloke that just missed you face-palming while you toodled along unaware, or not caring what you were doing. Is see this from you most mornings.

It's red, it's a rule, obey it. Everyone else has to. What makes you so special.
DogsBollocks
"Licking my clangers in a backyard near you."
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Re: Hey Dickhead

Postby Barbsarama on Tue 19/May/15 10:18am

yeh!!!!!!
Barbsarama
Member for: 8 years 3 months

Postby Rik on Tue 19/May/15 10:36am

I suspect that not running a helmet, he will soon remove himself from the problem. No doubt at the expense of traumatised some poor driver just trying to get from A to B.
Rik
""Cities are becoming more rational again, after the folly of car-centric planning," Colville-Andersen"
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Postby noel_whiteside on Tue 19/May/15 11:58am

If he's there are the same time every morning, report it to the police so they can come and catch him before he kills himself.
noel_whiteside
Member for: 10 years 1 month

Postby Simonius_Titius on Tue 19/May/15 1:56pm

Those purple Kleins were badass, I've ridden one. Where are the police when you need them? He's endangering a classic bike.
Simonius_Titius
"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off. - Gloria Steinem"
Member for: 8 years 0 months

Postby UK_Exile on Wed 20/May/15 12:44pm

Is it an older guy, greying hair, pony tail & always in loud lycra? If it is he deserves the title to be capitals. See him on Colombo St in Sydenham often. He'll be on wrong side of road, ignoring lights, etc. Behaviour always so bad I've never noticed what the bike type is. Old roadie though.
UK_Exile
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Postby scatter on Wed 20/May/15 12:53pm

UK_Exile wrote:Is it an older guy, greying hair, pony tail & always in loud lycra? If it is he deserves the title to be capitals. See him on Colombo St in Sydenham often. He'll be on wrong side of road, ignoring lights, etc. Behaviour always so bad I've never noticed what the bike type is. Old roadie though.

If it's the guy I'm thinking off (and the description fits), he's actually got a medical dispensation to ride without a helmet.
scatter
"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook"
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Postby DogsBollocks on Wed 20/May/15 1:08pm

scatter wrote:
UK_Exile wrote:Is it an older guy, greying hair, pony tail & always in loud lycra? If it is he deserves the title to be capitals. See him on Colombo St in Sydenham often. He'll be on wrong side of road, ignoring lights, etc. Behaviour always so bad I've never noticed what the bike type is. Old roadie though.

If it's the guy I'm thinking off (and the description fits), he's actually got a medical dispensation to ride without a helmet.

Nah, I know the bloke you mean and it's not him.
DogsBollocks
"Licking my clangers in a backyard near you."
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Postby swtchbckr on Wed 20/May/15 1:34pm

often see a courier out back of our work (riding on Hazeldean - other side of railway line) without a helmet. Not on a purple Klein tho...
swtchbckr
"Freakin' Mellonfarmer"
Member for: 12 years 7 months

Postby Claude on Wed 20/May/15 8:12pm

That's John - a hell of a rider in his day, rode many years in The Belguim pro scene. He doesn't have a Klein. He has had a helmet dispensation but I understand it may have lapsed - but that doesn't stop him. The fittest sickness beneficiary in town.
Claude
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Postby Velocipedestrian on Wed 20/May/15 8:19pm

What kind of medical condition gets a dispensation to not wear a helmet? :eh:
Velocipedestrian
"Vorb Trophy Husband of the year 2015"
Member for: 11 years 0 months

Postby znomit on Wed 20/May/15 8:31pm

Velocipedestrian wrote:What kind of medical condition gets a dispensation to not wear a helmet? :eh:

Having an abnormally large head. Hur hur.
znomit
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Postby scatter on Wed 20/May/15 8:48pm

Velocipedestrian wrote:What kind of medical condition gets a dispensation to not wear a helmet? :eh:

Plate in your head.
scatter
"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook"
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Postby barcode on Wed 20/May/15 11:05pm

DogsBollocks wrote:Some shit

Hey grognard, shut the fuck up :thumbsup:
barcode
Member for: 11 years 5 months

Postby swtchbckr on Thu 21/May/15 11:46am

There's some 'official religion' you can sign up for, on Farcebork i think, that gets you dispensation to not wear a helment too... A woman here at work's husband founded it... cant remember what the hell it's called tho.
swtchbckr
"Freakin' Mellonfarmer"
Member for: 12 years 7 months

Cycle Commuting | Cycling - Latest Posts