Postby |ncary on Wed 30/Nov/05 2:59pm

Really? I like my 1.06 or whatever, I'm scared to change.
|ncary
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby ChrisWiss on Wed 30/Nov/05 3:08pm

mines 1.0.7. And wow that did make things faster!
ChrisWiss
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby Mals on Wed 30/Nov/05 3:13pm

H-Bomb wrote:Really? I like my 1.06 or whatever, I'm scared to change.


Mr Bomb, If I could see you, I'd kick you in the nuts for your girlieness. :0
Mals
Member for: 13 years 8 months

Postby Bazza on Wed 30/Nov/05 3:19pm

im on 1.0.7 :thumbsup: Its great
Bazza
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Postby |ncary on Wed 30/Nov/05 3:21pm

Mals wrote:
H-Bomb wrote:Really? I like my 1.06 or whatever, I'm scared to change.


Mr Bomb, If I could see you, I'd kick you in the nuts for your girlieness. :0


Baited and bitten, I just installed the new one, it's very white. Or maybe thats my windows skin playing up with it.
|ncary
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby Mals on Wed 30/Nov/05 3:24pm

H-Bomb wrote:
Mals wrote:
H-Bomb wrote:Really? I like my 1.06 or whatever, I'm scared to change.


Mr Bomb, If I could see you, I'd kick you in the nuts for your girlieness. :0


Baited and bitten, I just installed the new one, it's very white. Or maybe thats my windows skin playing up with it.


I'm still kicking you in the nuts next time I see you. I'll tell you the reason afterwards ;)
Mals
Member for: 13 years 8 months

Postby |ncary on Wed 30/Nov/05 3:26pm

Ahh, ok I'm going into my terrorist caves and hiding.
|ncary
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby Bazza on Wed 30/Nov/05 3:28pm

H-Bomb wrote:Ahh, ok I'm going into my terrorist caves and hiding.


can i join :sneaky:
Bazza
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Postby spg on Wed 30/Nov/05 10:19pm

I don't use minivorb in Firefox anymore as it completely fails to open a link clicked. Can't work out why, probably affected badly by my adblocking or spawn new windows settings.
spg
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Postby |ncary on Thu 1/Dec/05 8:28am

Bazza wrote:
H-Bomb wrote:Ahh, ok I'm going into my terrorist caves and hiding.


can i join :sneaky:


Ew, stay away from me :crazy:
|ncary
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby snaddo on Fri 2/Dec/05 8:32am

If you manually enter the address for mini vorb in a normal window (with all the menus) then you can just middle click to open threads in a tab. You can also set firefox up to not allow it to resize.
snaddo
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

56 Users browsing this website: DotBot, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], slidecontrol and 51 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle