Postby jeremyb on Thu 16/Feb/06 8:44am

True, even tho' I cannot resist mimicking absolutely everything I see whether its on TV or the racetrack, I usually run out of money way before I can buy the chainsaw to hack some young school girls up down by the lake :(
jeremyb
"www.derailled.co.nz - New Zealand Cycling Forum"
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Postby Tama on Thu 16/Feb/06 8:49am

_jb_ wrote:True, even tho' I cannot resist mimicking absolutely everything I see whether its on TV or the racetrack, I usually run out of money way before I can buy the chainsaw to hack some young school girls up down by the lake :(
You're watching the wrong movies - simple gardening tools are cheap and plentiful.
Tama
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Postby jeremyb on Thu 16/Feb/06 8:55am

Tama wrote:You're watching the wrong movies - simple gardening tools are cheap and plentiful.

Perhaps you're right, I need to redirect my efforts into more affordable outlets! Huzzah!
jeremyb
"www.derailled.co.nz - New Zealand Cycling Forum"
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Postby Percy Pig on Thu 16/Feb/06 10:01am

_jb_ wrote:True, even tho' I cannot resist mimicking absolutely everything I see whether its on TV or the racetrack, I usually run out of money way before I can buy the chainsaw to hack some young school girls up down by the lake :(

Wanna borrow a chainsaw? its even got gas in it! :thumbsup:

The Supercars are the only thing I can think of, other than MTBing, that would entice me to go to Hamiltron. :)
Percy Pig
"Got a bone?"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby pissface on Thu 16/Feb/06 10:05am

_jb_ wrote:
Tama wrote:You're watching the wrong movies - simple gardening tools are cheap and plentiful.

Perhaps you're right, I need to redirect my efforts into more affordable outlets! Huzzah!
Bunnings do a $20 drill, and orbital sander, I am sure there is an equivalent circular saw
pissface
"Boneshaker"
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Postby Sims on Thu 16/Feb/06 10:09am

pissface wrote:
_jb_ wrote:

Bunnings do a $20 drill, and orbital sander, I am sure there is an equivalent circular saw
$7 Angle grinder from Countdown Rotorua…
Sims
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby XCrider on Thu 16/Feb/06 10:15am

That is wicked news not that i have actually been to Hamiltron i sure they have got some wicked streets to hoon round on and plenty of rednecks to cheer them on Woot :cool:
XCrider
Member for: 14 years 1 month

Postby wachtourak on Thu 16/Feb/06 11:45am

Quite interesting that they want a Hamilton Street race when by then there is gonna be a new world class track an hour or less up the road (Horsham Downs or whatever it's gonna be called) and the Taupo track is being fully upgraded too.

But Avesco wants a street race, so it's a street race they get I guess...

Cool.
wachtourak
"IMDABES"
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Postby scatter on Thu 16/Feb/06 11:48am

Percy Pig wrote:The Supercars are the only thing I can think of, other than MTBing, that would entice me to go to Hamiltron. :)

:(
scatter
"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook"

Postby XCgeek on Thu 16/Feb/06 12:24pm

scatter wrote:
Percy Pig wrote:The Supercars are the only thing I can think of, other than MTBing, that would entice me to go to Hamiltron. :)

We can't claim tobe coming to the tron just to see you scatter! That is the real reason but some of us have partners and the truth just wouldn't be a pretty sight. :cool:
XCgeek
Member for: 14 years 7 months

Postby scatter on Thu 16/Feb/06 12:26pm

XCgeek wrote:
scatter wrote:

We can't claim tobe coming to the tron just to see you scatter! That is the real reason but some of us have partners and the truth just wouldn't be a pretty sight. :cool:

:D
scatter
"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook"

Postby Friendly Llama on Thu 16/Feb/06 12:37pm

Theres biking in Hamilton? Where? :0

Friendly Llama
Member for: 14 years 4 months

Postby Datsane on Thu 16/Feb/06 5:10pm

YFY
I'm thinking of buying a pub or building thats right by the track :D
Datsane
"Chiave Inglese"
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Postby Percy Pig on Thu 16/Feb/06 6:33pm

Friendly Llama wrote:

Theres biking in Hamilton? Where? :0

You better get trail building, cos Im gonna be there for the V8's, and want to ride bikes when Im there! : :D

You've got a couple of years, so you should have 50-75k's of trail done by then. :thumbsup:
Percy Pig
"Got a bone?"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby |ncary on Thu 16/Feb/06 6:35pm

do v8's have nos?

if not it's so not a street race

oh, BOv's needed too
|ncary
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Motoring | Motorsport | Sifting - Latest Posts