Postby musket on Fri 11/Apr/08 1:53pm

Vinnie wrote:
phunk wrote: :pmob: Biofuels add to the destruction of the rainforests and food shortages due to the switching of traditonal crops to biofuel production, way to be part of the solution.

Yeah I know :(

But everyone bleats on about it being the saviour and all that crap and sees it as being greener.

It is better than 100% petrol currently, but it will go to the reverse like what you have said above as its use becomes more prevalent.

They should have 8v racing instead, and use 90?%less petrol.
musket
Member for: 15 years 2 months

Postby phunk on Fri 11/Apr/08 1:54pm

:pmob: Slot cars!
phunk
Member for: 13 years 9 months

Postby musket on Fri 11/Apr/08 1:55pm

I hear that slot car rails are made out of reconstituted baby seal fat and ground up ivory.
musket

Postby phunk on Fri 11/Apr/08 1:56pm

:pmob: curses!
phunk
Member for: 13 years 9 months

Postby musket on Fri 11/Apr/08 1:58pm

Electro bogans would be pretty funny though.
musket

Postby Datsane on Fri 11/Apr/08 2:00pm

Prof. Badtouch wrote: Last time I looked it clearly said baby seal extract. I'm guessing one of those chemicals is technically baby seal extract, but that they are using the chemical name to disguise what it really is.
You not got any new games to play today :eh:
Datsane
"Chiave Inglese"
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Postby Spokes on Fri 11/Apr/08 5:25pm

Prof. Badtouch wrote:
Datsane wrote: Maybe motor sports to distract you from the other problems in the world.

I agree, motorsports keep the masses entertained, stupid, and passive. Sort of how you keep a baby entertained with a brightly coloured mobile. :thumbsup:

Datsane wrote: If you want to ban motorsport you will then need to look at banning TV programmes, movies, music, the internet, computers and on and on. They all waste resources just for entertainment I'm beting more then motorsports ever would to.

If these things can be shown to be as wasteful as motor sports (though my internet does pretty good milage to the litre :blink:) then I'm happy with placing restrictions on their use. But this says nothing at all about how wastefully pointless motor racing is. :eh:

Following your line of argument then, thier should be no National MTB series as people will drive from all over the country to get to each round. They will buy new parts that use resourses to be made. Is that what you mean commissar?
Spokes
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Fri 11/Apr/08 6:16pm

Spokes wrote:

Following your line of argument then, thier should be no National MTB series as people will drive from all over the country to get to each round. They will buy new parts that use resourses to be made. Is that what you mean commissar?

If the mtb Nationals ever became a significant event, then yeah, it is definitely something that will have to be looked at. But at the moment it is pretty insignificant compared to the V8s.
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby happybaboon on Fri 11/Apr/08 7:00pm

Prof. Badtouch wrote: Last time I looked it clearly said baby seal extract. I'm guessing one of those chemicals is technically baby seal extract, but that they are using the chemical name to disguise what it really is.

Water. Baby seals would have to be at least 60% water, probably more. They're such a rich source that to extract water for Windex from anything other than baby seals would just be stupid.
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Fri 11/Apr/08 8:04pm

happybaboon wrote:

Water. Baby seals would have to be at least 60% water, probably more. They're such a rich source that to extract water for Windex from anything other than baby seals would just be stupid.

That has to be it. Cheers for that. I knew they were exploiting baby seals to make Windex somehow. Anyway, it's a fucking shameful exploitation, and needs to be stopped. :angry:
E Dogg Capizzle

Postby dented on Fri 11/Apr/08 8:13pm

Speaking of shameful exploitations, thats some mint trolling prof.
Respect :thumbsup:
dented
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby wachtourak on Fri 11/Apr/08 8:17pm

A++ thread

Would read again
wachtourak
"IMDABES"
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Fri 11/Apr/08 8:17pm

Vinnie wrote:
Since when has baby seal been used in Windex?

I'm sure Vinnie was playing along but this is the funniest post ever. :D
E Dogg Capizzle

Postby dented on Fri 11/Apr/08 8:23pm

:D
dented
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby FeHT on Fri 11/Apr/08 8:58pm

Where did all the rednecks go. That was funny.
FeHT
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Cycling | Motoring | Motorsport | New Zealand | Regions | Sifting | Upper North Island | Waikato - Latest Posts