The noble pig vs the debased turkey

I am a fool, with no taste or class, so I vote turkey.
9
22%
Ham, from most beloved of all animals.
11
27%
Ham is great but bacon is better.
18
44%
I only eat plants so have no right to an opinion on food.
3
7%
 
Total voters : 41

Re: Ham Vs Turkey (no Contest)

Postby Henry Dorset Case on Wed 3/Dec/14 11:41am

Wobbler wrote:rectums?


I had heard that you were the expert on eating bums.....
Henry Dorset Case
User avatar
"[b]DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN WHAT?[/b]"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Re: Ham Vs Turkey (no Contest)

Postby Wobbler on Wed 3/Dec/14 11:43am

Henry Dorset Case wrote:
Wobbler wrote:rectums?


I had heard that you were the expert on eating bums.....


Nah, that aint me.
Wobbler
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Re: Ham Vs Turkey (no Contest)

Postby dwgknz on Wed 3/Dec/14 11:51am

Wobbler wrote:rectums?


I think you're just describing Sizzlers now, which contain "meat" rather pork or any other describable protein
dwgknz
User avatar
Member for: 4 years 9 months

Re: Ham Vs Turkey (no Contest)

Postby Velocipedestrian on Wed 3/Dec/14 12:09pm

Arseholes and eyelids.


+ filler.
Velocipedestrian
User avatar
"Vorb Trophy Husband of the year 2015"
Member for: 11 years 2 months

Re: Ham Vs Turkey (no Contest)

Postby CrustyMTB on Wed 3/Dec/14 12:19pm

Wobbler wrote:Having animals fight each other is a not a valid method of determining meat superiority
Ur just saying that cos your stupid bird would SUFFER AN ATOMIC BEATDOWN! Then the delicious pig would consume its foe, and think to itself "it'll do for a post ATOMIC BEATDOWN snack, but I prefer ham".
CrustyMTB
User avatar
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Re: Ham Vs Turkey (no Contest)

Postby dwgknz on Wed 3/Dec/14 12:23pm

Christmas is a time to be thankful, I'm thankful I don't live in the northern hemisphere so I don't have to eat shit turkey for Christmas dinner.
dwgknz
User avatar
Member for: 4 years 9 months

Re: Ham Vs Turkey (no Contest)

Postby Wobbler on Wed 3/Dec/14 12:24pm

CrustyMTB wrote:
Wobbler wrote:Having animals fight each other is a not a valid method of determining meat superiority
Ur just saying that cos your stupid bird would SUFFER AN ATOMIC BEATDOWN! Then the delicious pig would consume its foe, and think to itself "it'll do for a post ATOMIC BEATDOWN snack, but I prefer ham".


pigs shit on their own nuts
Wobbler
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Re: Ham Vs Turkey (no Contest)

Postby dwgknz on Wed 3/Dec/14 12:38pm

Wobbler wrote:
CrustyMTB wrote:
Wobbler wrote:Having animals fight each other is a not a valid method of determining meat superiority
Ur just saying that cos your stupid bird would SUFFER AN ATOMIC BEATDOWN! Then the delicious pig would consume its foe, and think to itself "it'll do for a post ATOMIC BEATDOWN snack, but I prefer ham".


pigs shit on their own nuts


turkeys poo through theirs

anyways if the pig is too fat to lick them why should he care
dwgknz
User avatar
Member for: 4 years 9 months

Re: Ham Vs Turkey (no Contest)

Postby Wobbler on Wed 3/Dec/14 12:45pm

dwgknz wrote:
Wobbler wrote:
CrustyMTB wrote:
Wobbler wrote:Having animals fight each other is a not a valid method of determining meat superiority
Ur just saying that cos your stupid bird would SUFFER AN ATOMIC BEATDOWN! Then the delicious pig would consume its foe, and think to itself "it'll do for a post ATOMIC BEATDOWN snack, but I prefer ham".


pigs shit on their own nuts


turkeys poo through theirs

anyways if the pig is too fat to lick them why should he care


So shitty nuts are all good provided you cant lick them :eh:
Wobbler
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Re: Ham Vs Turkey (no Contest)

Postby happybaboon on Wed 3/Dec/14 1:47pm

dwgknz wrote:turkeys poo through theirs

Anatomy fail.
Turkey's have their nuts on the inside. Not unlike National party voters.
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Re: Ham Vs Turkey (no Contest)

Postby dwgknz on Wed 3/Dec/14 3:06pm

happybaboon wrote:
dwgknz wrote:turkeys poo through theirs

Anatomy fail.
Turkey's have their nuts on the inside. Not unlike National party voters.


Yeah I thought something like that after I typed it. But they do have some weird sex parts don't they?
dwgknz
User avatar
Member for: 4 years 9 months

Re: Ham Vs Turkey (no Contest)

Postby happybaboon on Wed 3/Dec/14 3:10pm

Yes. Not unlike National party voters.
In both cases it is a combined orifice called the cloaca for excreting both sorts of waste, laying eggs/poking the wang out through.
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Re: Ham Vs Turkey (no Contest)

Postby OliverBendix on Wed 3/Dec/14 3:25pm

I didn't think birds had wangs?
OliverBendix
User avatar
"Punter"
Member for: 11 years 4 months

Re: Ham Vs Turkey (no Contest)

Postby dwgknz on Wed 3/Dec/14 3:28pm

Oh, I thought at that stage he was talking about socialists, strayans or both.
dwgknz
User avatar
Member for: 4 years 9 months

Re: Ham Vs Turkey (no Contest)

Postby CrustyMTB on Wed 3/Dec/14 3:47pm

dwgknz wrote:Oh, I thought at that stage he was talking about socialists, strayans or both.
National Socialists...? Godwin's?
CrustyMTB
User avatar
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 5 months

International Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

56 Users browsing this website: DotBot, Google [Bot], oldandlazy, Wobbler and 52 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle