No
78%

Total voters : 121

Re: God Probably Does Not Exist

Postby CrustyMTB on Sun 24/Jan/10 9:10am

the-right-to-evolve wrote:
Oli wrote:
Astoria Paranoia wrote:
Oli wrote:If there really is a hell do you think they'd let you have fun with naughty girls? Pretty sure the concept of damnation is that anything you'd like to happen won't and everything you wouldn't want to happen will. ;)

Hey maybe Wuffy enjoys to be sodomised by naughty girls :exclaim:
If that's what he enjoys it's more likely he'll be sodomised by large men...or won't even be allowed any sodomy at all. :huh:

maybe pretend to be gay all your life so that ull get attractive women in hell??? :D

nobody say thats my plan ....cos its not :paranoid: ....i dont belive in god....or hell.... :lol:
Cue witty fashion biker/sexual preference joke.
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 4 months

Postby the-right-to-evolve on Sun 24/Jan/10 3:19pm

CrustyMTB wrote:
the-right-to-evolve wrote:
Oli wrote:
Astoria Paranoia wrote:
Oli wrote:If there really is a hell do you think they'd let you have fun with naughty girls? Pretty sure the concept of damnation is that anything you'd like to happen won't and everything you wouldn't want to happen will. ;)

Hey maybe Wuffy enjoys to be sodomised by naughty girls :exclaim:
If that's what he enjoys it's more likely he'll be sodomised by large men...or won't even be allowed any sodomy at all. :huh:

maybe pretend to be gay all your life so that ull get attractive women in hell??? :D

nobody say thats my plan ....cos its not :paranoid: ....i dont belive in god....or hell.... :lol:
Cue witty fashion biker/sexual preference joke.

im waiting anxiously for it. surprised nobody has said anything yet.....IM NOT A FASHION BIKER DAM U ALL :lol: .
the-right-to-evolve
"Language is the liquid that we're all dissolved in, great for solving problems after it creates them."
Member for: 8 years 11 months

Postby shmoodiver on Sun 24/Jan/10 5:32pm

yes, yes you are
shmoodiver
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 10 years 1 month

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Tue 16/Mar/10 6:16pm

Richard Dawkins debates stupid religious Australians.

E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Postby j2hyde on Tue 16/Mar/10 9:45pm

It's more of the same old arguments. The scary part though is just how religious and stupid the politicians are, especially Fielding and Bishop - I'd much rather see the Rabbi running the country than any of those guys.

Funny too how Bishop and Burke decided Dawkins factual comments about the basis of the new testament were intolerant, just because it clashed with their personal beliefs. The hypocrisy was awesome.
j2hyde
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby Purple_Helmet on Wed 17/Mar/10 10:28am

What's the gig in heaven?

It might be nice to catch up with deceased loved ones and find out once and for all if Bain did it or not, but talking shit would wear thin pretty quick. Then what?

What do you do for the rest of eternity?

Sounds like a fate worse than death.
Purple_Helmet
Member for: 11 years 2 months

Postby shmoodiver on Wed 17/Mar/10 7:05pm

death is it, thats it, you're dead... period
shmoodiver
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Wed 17/Mar/10 7:16pm

Not me. I'm gonna live forever. (Also, I'm gonna learn how to fly, high!)
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Postby shmoodiver on Wed 17/Mar/10 7:24pm

well the way i look at it, if you believe that death is the finality then when you die you'll never be disappointed
shmoodiver

Postby CrustyMTB on Wed 17/Mar/10 8:56pm

shmoodiver wrote:well the way i look at it, if you believe that death is the finality then when you die you'll never be disappointed
I don't know, finality would be preferable to an eternity of pain suffering and listening to Spice Girlz singles on repeat?
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 4 months

Postby Fraser on Fri 19/Mar/10 4:40am

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial :satan:
Fraser
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby Fraser on Fri 19/Mar/10 4:42am

:)
damned.jpg
Fraser
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby kona.stinky. on Fri 19/Mar/10 6:04am

well I had a look on that new google space thing, and I didn't see god. so yeah I don't think he exists.
kona.stinky.
"Si"
Member for: 7 years 9 months

National Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts