Does God exist?

Yes
27
22%
No
94
78%
 
Total voters : 121

Re: God Probably Does Not Exist

Postby Chickenman on Sat 23/Jan/10 11:16am

the-right-to-evolve wrote:people like to believe in god to give them a sense of security when they die that they carry on "being". parents use hell to get kids to behave, the church tells people money is the root of all evil yet they always expect some from you when they pass round the collection plate. there is no scientific proof that god exists. people say that its a spiritual thing but i believe when your dead your dead that's it and no matter how scared you are of death it happens to everyone, yet despite how long we've been on earth its one thing we cannot accept. i find it offensive when people can't praise others for their achievements and say things like "god must like you" or "god was on your side today". the miracle of life is not due to some giant bloke pulling on everyone's strings in order for things to happen. things happen because people make them happen.

i think if god was real he would do more to prove his existence like shoot me down in flames whilst i sit here writing this or maybe send us a few more jebus's every now and then...

just face it he doesn't exist....our race will never advance into anything more than we are now if we dont accept this.


rant over... :)


You know, despite you being a fashion biker, this get's my thumbs up!

:thumbsup:
Chickenman
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Re: God Probably Does Not Exist

Postby the-right-to-evolve on Sat 23/Jan/10 12:07pm

Chickenman wrote:You know, despite you being a fashion biker, this get's my thumbs up!

:thumbsup:


um thanks i guess? lol :)
the-right-to-evolve
User avatar
"Language is the liquid that we're all dissolved in, great for solving problems after it creates them."
Member for: 9 years 1 month

Re: God Probably Does Not Exist

Postby Chickenman on Sat 23/Jan/10 12:23pm

the-right-to-evolve wrote:
Chickenman wrote:You know, despite you being a fashion biker, this get's my thumbs up!

:thumbsup:


um thanks i guess? lol :)


No probs.

Just don't tell anyone, I don't want to be labeled as 'Fashion Biker Sympathiser'!
Chickenman
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Re: God Probably Does Not Exist

Postby Whoops on Sat 23/Jan/10 12:53pm

Thanks for the Russell link, that was excellent.

My favourite question for JW's is; if there are only 144,000 spaces in heaven (according to their interpretation of the bible etc).. then what the bloody hell are you doing trying to recruit more JW's?
Whoops
User avatar
"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"
Member for: 11 years 6 months

Re: God Probably Does Not Exist

Postby Chickenman on Sat 23/Jan/10 2:42pm

Whoops wrote:Thanks for the Russell link, that was excellent.

My favourite question for JW's is; if there are only 144,000 spaces in heaven (according to their interpretation of the bible etc).. then what the bloody hell are you doing trying to recruit more JW's?


Or, 'If there are only 144,000 spaces and there's currently 143,999 spaces full, which one of you isn't going to get in?'

:D
Chickenman
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Re: God Probably Does Not Exist

Postby Whoops on Sat 23/Jan/10 3:07pm

(and even worse, I think that it's only 144,000 people who happen to have been born before 1935).
Whoops
User avatar
"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"
Member for: 11 years 6 months

Re: God Probably Does Not Exist

Postby FLATULENTFRIEND on Sat 23/Jan/10 6:40pm

The 144k are a special elite. The rest are just plonkers, but I guess in JW terms better to be a plonker in Heaven than...another option.
FLATULENTFRIEND
User avatar
"I'm a Sponsored rider; My Wife Pays me to get out of the house!"
Member for: 9 years 2 months

Re: God Probably Does Not Exist

Postby wuffy on Sat 23/Jan/10 7:35pm

I'd rather be in hell.... that's where all the naughty girls are ;)
wuffy
Member for: 8 years 7 months

Re: God Probably Does Not Exist

Postby Oli on Sat 23/Jan/10 8:00pm

If there really is a hell do you think they'd let you have fun with naughty girls? Pretty sure the concept of damnation is that anything you'd like to happen won't and everything you wouldn't want to happen will. ;)
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Re: God Probably Does Not Exist

Postby Astoria Paranoia on Sat 23/Jan/10 8:05pm

Oli wrote:If there really is a hell do you think they'd let you have fun with naughty girls? Pretty sure the concept of damnation is that anything you'd like to happen won't and everything you wouldn't want to happen will. ;)


Hey maybe Wuffy enjoys to be sodomised by naughty girls :exclaim:
Astoria Paranoia
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 4 months

Re: God Probably Does Not Exist

Postby phunk on Sat 23/Jan/10 8:15pm

and its the dirty girls not the naughty ones you want...
phunk
User avatar
Member for: 13 years 9 months

Re: God Probably Does Not Exist

Postby Oli on Sat 23/Jan/10 8:34pm

Astoria Paranoia wrote:
Oli wrote:If there really is a hell do you think they'd let you have fun with naughty girls? Pretty sure the concept of damnation is that anything you'd like to happen won't and everything you wouldn't want to happen will. ;)


Hey maybe Wuffy enjoys to be sodomised by naughty girls :exclaim:
If that's what he enjoys it's more likely he'll be sodomised by large men...or won't even be allowed any sodomy at all. :huh:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Re: God Probably Does Not Exist

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Sat 23/Jan/10 8:37pm

E Dogg Capizzle
User avatar
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Re: God Probably Does Not Exist

Postby bugle on Sat 23/Jan/10 8:50pm

[quote][/quote]
B00000BKH0_01__SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
bugle
User avatar
"Bah, who hasn't killed the neighbour and rooted their corpse after one too many cab savs?"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Re: God Probably Does Not Exist

Postby the-right-to-evolve on Sat 23/Jan/10 8:56pm

Oli wrote:
Astoria Paranoia wrote:
Oli wrote:If there really is a hell do you think they'd let you have fun with naughty girls? Pretty sure the concept of damnation is that anything you'd like to happen won't and everything you wouldn't want to happen will. ;)


Hey maybe Wuffy enjoys to be sodomised by naughty girls :exclaim:
If that's what he enjoys it's more likely he'll be sodomised by large men...or won't even be allowed any sodomy at all. :huh:




maybe pretend to be gay all your life so that ull get attractive women in hell??? :D

nobody say thats my plan ....cos its not :paranoid: ....i dont belive in god....or hell.... :lol:
the-right-to-evolve
User avatar
"Language is the liquid that we're all dissolved in, great for solving problems after it creates them."
Member for: 9 years 1 month

National Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

44 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 42 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle