Postby trailtroll on Fri 14/Nov/08 5:09pm

Yes please,just a couple if you can score them.
I have been busy trying to get a job, it's quite hard with the economic down turn and all.
If you hear of anything give me a whistle.
Cheers
trailtroll
""i woke up this morning and all of my stuff was stolen and replaced with exact duplicates.""
Member for: 10 years 5 months

Postby trailtroll on Sun 23/Nov/08 10:22am

Back at work Monday, six day weeks, 12hr days, so won't be working in Glenbervie for at least 15 months. Thought I may fit a day or two in around Xmas day.
If anyone wants to take up the reigns and keep the place ticking over, go for it.
I don't want to turn up in a year and find that all the good work has gone to waste.
Go For It.
trailtroll
""i woke up this morning and all of my stuff was stolen and replaced with exact duplicates.""

Postby probie on Tue 25/Nov/08 1:55pm

Trying to convince the crowd I bike with on Sat Mornings to adopt a trail or two at Glenbervie so we can do our bit.
probie
Member for: 9 years 8 months

Postby The_Quinsta on Tue 25/Nov/08 7:19pm

:) :thumbsup: good effort Probie,as far as i know Wayne has built most of the trails already and it will be just general upkeep of the tracks etc and posting on Vorb here about build days or warnings for track problems etc etc .

I say go for it maybe try and PM trail-troll and find out where he is at or just get started :cool:
The_Quinsta
"If i ain't riding or building it must be dark and im playing Counter Strike or Combat Arms"
Member for: 13 years 2 months

Re: Glenbervie Track Building, Whangarei.

Postby trailtroll on Fri 30/Jan/09 7:16pm

I will be working on a new track, called, "Con-trolled Fall", this is situated at the end of stick rd where it converges with Waitangi.
I will be there Sunday.
trailtroll

Postby trailtroll on Fri 13/Mar/09 9:13am

Planning on a spray program this weekend, come and help if you like?
trailtroll

Postby trailtroll on Fri 10/Jul/09 6:51pm

Working on opening Obsession this Saturday, come to Nursery Flat and join in.
trailtroll

Postby trailtroll on Tue 14/Jul/09 7:40pm

Working on Gorse Hill, off Marsden , on Saturday, rain or shine.
trailtroll

Postby trailtroll on Sat 28/Nov/09 1:19pm

I am not going to advertise where I am working in the forest through this site, I will just say this, I am nearly always somewhere in the forest working, so if you stumble across me then come and help.
trailtroll

Clubs | Cycling | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Northland | Regions | Upper North Island | Whangarei | Whangarei MTB Club - Latest Posts