Gauging Interest - 2014 Niner Wfo Small Blue Xx1 Pike

Postby zakbrown on Fri 2/Jan/15 10:19am

I'll be on a riding vacation in NZ next month, and was thinking I might try to unload my 2014 Niner WFO before flying back to avoid airline charges. I have a new bike on the way due to a team change, otherwise I would keep riding the WFO. I'll be done riding and in Queenstown on February 15th or 16th, then in Christchurch on the 17th, and Auckland on the 18th. If you think you might be interested, message me and we can discuss particulars. I'll get some pics up when it warms up a bit (it's currently -12C in Utah :( ), and figure out an asking price. Bike was custom built in June 2014, and ridden approximately 700 miles. Build is as follows:

Small 2014 Niner WFO frame, 150mm travel, Monarch Plus RC3 (atomik blue)
Pike 160mm solo air fork, custom decals to match frame
Reverb Stealth 125mm, right remote mounted under bar on left side
Full XX1 drivetrain, 170mm cranks, 32t Wolf Direct Mount chainring
Saint M820 brakeset, 180mm both ends with IceTech rotors
Industry9 Trail 29 wheelset, black hubs and spokes (2 red in each wheel), red AM alloy tubeless valves
Enve DH handlebar cut to 770mm
Syntace Megaforce 40mm stem
Fizik Thar Kium saddle
It'll arrive in NZ with brand new Specialized Butcher F/Slaughter R tires and ride for 12 days
Ti and alloy bolts throughout

Frame has been coated in protective tape so it's mostly in great shape, some normal small scratches and dings in the usual places (lower linkage, inside rear triangle, etc). Bike has been very well taken care of, always kept in race ready condition. It's a great riding bike that you can take on all day rides or shred the bike park, it also makes a very fast enduro race bike.

zak.a.brown at gmail.com
zakbrown
Member for: 2 years 9 months

Classifieds | Cycling | Mountain Biking - Latest Posts