From 72psi

Postby ZombieBMX on Tue 19/May/09 10:45pm

James from 72psi drop me an email with a a few photos from his birthday jam, here is what he had to say:
"The other day Me, Chipmonk, Dwayne, baby Rogue, Karl, Prue, Shazza, Eddie and Hughburgers all went out to Pukarua Bay fora low key Jam for my 40th birthday. The air with the Skyway's is Karl and the other's Hughburgers.... BMX gets better the older you get... makes life worth living PEOW PEOW !!!!!!!!!"

Cant wait to come down to Wellington this winter and catch up with James and all the other guys. Wellington is always a fun time.
Wine Ride Please!

In other related news 72psi.co.nz should be back up and running soon.

ImageImageImageImage

Link to original article: http://www.zombiebmx.com/blog/2009/05/from-72psi.html
Sourced from RSS Feed: http://www.zombiebmx.com/blog/rss.xml
Original Published: 10:19pm Tuesday, 19th May 2009 - NZST
ZombieBMX
Member for: 10 years 4 months

Re: From 72psi

Postby Dazzle on Wed 20/May/09 8:07am

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for www.zombiebmx.com

What is the current listing status for www.zombiebmx.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this website may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 100 pages that we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 13 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time that Google visited this site was on 2009-05-17, and the last time that suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-05-10.

Malicious software includes 12 trojan(s), 5 scripting exploit(s), 2 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 4 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 4 domain(s), including beladen.net/, letomerin.cn/, scan4mini.info/.

4 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including googleanalytlcs.net/, beladen.net/, goscankey.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS18352 (ISERVE).
Dazzle
Member for: 16 years 9 months

Postby Oli on Wed 20/May/09 8:11am

All ZombieMBX pages show that alert for me.
Oli
Member for: 13 years 3 months

Postby Monolith on Wed 20/May/09 8:15am

Your Dwayne sensor is on the fritz.
Monolith
"Look! I still walk away"
Member for: 13 years 0 months

BMX Riding | Cycling - Latest Posts