Re: Freeride Vs Downhill

Postby Brokendown on Tue 13/Jul/10 10:46am

You don't want one of those ponies, thiers four of them living in my paddock creepy little f*ckers jsut hang out all day with a children of the corn steal your soul vibe going on.
Brokendown
Member for: 7 years 8 months

Re: Freeride Vs Downhill

Postby wuffy on Tue 13/Jul/10 10:51am

Brokendown wrote:You don't want one of those ponies, thiers four of them living in my paddock creepy little f*ckers jsut hang out all day with a children of the corn steal your soul vibe going on.


Exactly :satan:

They're awesome. Satan-ponies.
wuffy
Member for: 8 years 7 months

Re: Freeride Vs Downhill

Postby civic_eg8 on Tue 13/Jul/10 6:42pm

lol... :)
civic_eg8
Member for: 7 years 5 months

Re: Freeride Vs Downhill

Postby slowMTB on Tue 13/Jul/10 6:53pm

wuffy wrote:Oh btw civic, even if I DID have a horse (which I DON'T :angry: ) It'd be a shetland pony (see image below), one of those tiny ones that are like 4 foot tall. So it wouldn't be a high horse. So your argument is invalid.

Image

And at 29 you shouldn't be arguing on teh interwebz. But i'm 18 and retarded so it's AY-O-K! :thumbsup:


It's sort of like the horsie version of a mini DH rig :blink:
slowMTB
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 8 months

Re: Freeride Vs Downhill

Postby snr_merv on Tue 13/Jul/10 7:20pm

slowMTB wrote:
wuffy wrote:Oh btw civic, even if I DID have a horse (which I DON'T :angry: ) It'd be a shetland pony (see image below), one of those tiny ones that are like 4 foot tall. So it wouldn't be a high horse. So your argument is invalid.

Image

And at 29 you shouldn't be arguing on teh interwebz. But i'm 18 and retarded so it's AY-O-K! :thumbsup:


It's sort of like the horsie version of a mini DH rig :blink:

I somehow doubt it's extra pop off jumps and agility on stunts to compared to its full travel relatives :D
snr_merv
User avatar
Member for: 13 years 10 months

Re: Freeride Vs Downhill

Postby MattV on Tue 13/Jul/10 7:36pm

slowMTB wrote:
wuffy wrote:Oh btw civic, even if I DID have a horse (which I DON'T :angry: ) It'd be a shetland pony (see image below), one of those tiny ones that are like 4 foot tall. So it wouldn't be a high horse. So your argument is invalid.

Image

And at 29 you shouldn't be arguing on teh interwebz. But i'm 18 and retarded so it's AY-O-K! :thumbsup:


It's sort of like the horsie version of a mini DH rig :blink:


It's a horse for midgets you cretin :p
MattV
User avatar
"If the world was how it should be, maybe I could get some sleep"
Member for: 12 years 6 months

Re: Freeride Vs Downhill

Postby Astoria Paranoia on Tue 13/Jul/10 7:43pm

:lol:

Wuffy's a midget
Astoria Paranoia
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 4 months

Re: Freeride Vs Downhill

Postby wuffy on Tue 13/Jul/10 8:20pm

Astoria Paranoia wrote::lol:

Wuffy's a midget


Ha! 6 foot and still growing. I'd still ride that pony though, do some mad as whips. I'd pay to see a guy whip a horse, if an MX rider can whip a 103kg MX bike further than 90 degress, surely one could at least whip a 300kg pony 30 degress.

Or a not foot can. Steezy.
wuffy
Member for: 8 years 7 months

Re: Freeride Vs Downhill

Postby slowMTB on Tue 13/Jul/10 8:29pm

MattV wrote:
slowMTB wrote:
wuffy wrote:Oh btw civic, even if I DID have a horse (which I DON'T :angry: ) It'd be a shetland pony (see image below), one of those tiny ones that are like 4 foot tall. So it wouldn't be a high horse. So your argument is invalid.

Image

And at 29 you shouldn't be arguing on teh interwebz. But i'm 18 and retarded so it's AY-O-K! :thumbsup:


It's sort of like the horsie version of a mini DH rig :blink:


It's a horse for midgets you cretin :p


Cretin :eh: :hmmm: ........

Guess I've been called worse :huh:
slowMTB
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 8 months

Re: Freeride Vs Downhill

Postby slowMTB on Tue 13/Jul/10 8:33pm

wuffy wrote:
Astoria Paranoia wrote::lol:

Wuffy's a midget


Ha! 6 foot and still growing. I'd still ride that pony though, do some mad as whips. I'd pay to see a guy whip a horse, if an MX rider can whip a 103kg MX bike further than 90 degress, surely one could at least whip a 300kg pony 30 degress.

Or a not foot can. Steezy.


Might be time to seek help there fella :o

Your idea of "Freeride" is a bit different than mine :crazy:
slowMTB
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 8 months

Re: Freeride Vs Downhill

Postby wuffy on Tue 13/Jul/10 8:36pm

You got me! :rolleyes:
wuffy
Member for: 8 years 7 months

Re: Freeride Vs Downhill

Postby DHhucks on Fri 2/Sep/11 6:34pm

Freeride :lol:
DHhucks
User avatar
"Baldrick; I think I have a cunning plan...."
Member for: 6 years 3 months

Cycling | Downhill Racing | Freeriding (MTB) | Mountain Biking | Trail Riding - Latest Posts

Who is online

45 Users browsing this website: DotBot, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 42 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles