Free Stuff (shoes / Wheelset / Frame)

Postby klxracer on Sun 14/Mar/10 3:02pm

OK, so cleaning up the garage, and have a couple of items which are free to whoever wants them, and can pick them up from Whitby - preferably today;

A set of Diadora mountainbiking shoes - fairly decent set too, but with the cleat ripped out of one, and close to ripped out of the other. Not repairable, but good if you want a set of rigid shoes to use on the trainer, or to just ride on flat pedals or something.

A Shimano / WTB wheelset - Seems 'OK' (ish). Braking surfaces not the best, neither are bearings, but a little TLC may well see them usable for someone. No broken spokes (at least not that I noticed in a quick glance). 8 speed cassette included.

An old frame - ultra light alloy, cracked headtube (may or may not be fixable). I have forgotten brand on the way up the stairs, but it was high spec in the day, specced with XT and stuff apparently. Anyway, it's free, and that's gotta be good huh.

Got a bunch of other stuff which I'll sort and put up for sale in the not too distant future too.

Cheers,

P
klxracer
Member for: 13 years 9 months

Re: Free Stuff (shoes / Wheelset / Frame)

Postby Dodgy_Matt on Sun 14/Mar/10 5:01pm

What size are the shoes?
Dodgy_Matt
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Postby klxracer on Sun 14/Mar/10 5:50pm

Hi - they are ~ 46 - 47 (Edited - Checked, 46).
klxracer

Postby fennaboy on Fri 2/Dec/11 2:05pm

I know this was ages ago but did you get rid of the wheelset?
paul
fennaboy
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby klxracer on Fri 2/Dec/11 4:52pm

Hi - surely did. They went pretty quick.

Cheers.
klxracer

Classifieds | Free Stuff - Latest Posts