For Sale: Capagnolo Record Giant Tcr2 59cm $1,600

Postby yelloroadie on Mon 4/Apr/11 8:33pm

This bike is insanely light and fast. And yes it is also the bike in my profile picture :)

I'm heading overseas, so it has to go!

Giant TCR Composite 2 carbon frame. Not sure what year exactly, but suspect 2004-5.
59cm top of seat tube to center of bottom bracket.
59cm center-top of seat tube to center of head set.
Campagnolo Record carbon / titanium 10speed brakes, shifters, derailleurs and chain.
Campagnolo Neutron asynchronous rims.
Campagnolo hubs (no model on these, just says "Campagnolo made in italy").
Zipp quick release leavers.
FSA chain rings and carbon cranks.
Phil Wood bottom bracket.
Alluminium handlebars made in Italy.
Carbon bottle cages.
Selle Italia carbon / leather seat. (Pretty worn, this isn't the seat I've been riding on the bike. I have a barely worn Fizik Arione I might be persuaded to throw in for a bit extra if you really need a better seat)

Add your own pedals.

*frame has small flaw in carbon on the seat tube* I got the bike from a sponsored rider in San Francisco, who got it from his sponsor because of this flaw (I guess he wasn't that good). I've ridden the bike over 2.5k kilometres with no problems, but I just want to give full disclosure. Flaw is visible in the close up of the seat tube.

Test rides welcome. Currently living in Mt Pleasant, Christchurch so you can take it up the hill and see for yourself how awesome this bike climbs :)

Asking $1,600.

Lee 022 658 8481

IMG_2154.JPG

IMG_2163.JPG

IMG_2157.JPG

IMG_2165.JPG

IMG_2156.JPG

IMG_2150.JPG

IMG_2151.JPG

IMG_2159.JPG
yelloroadie
Member for: 10 years 11 months

Re: For Sale: Capagnolo Record Giant Tcr2 59cm $1,600

Postby yelloroadie on Thu 7/Apr/11 11:10pm

Price reduced and listed on Trade Me: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =367399754
yelloroadie
Member for: 10 years 11 months

Classifieds | Cycling | Road Cycling | Road Racing - Latest Posts