For Sale: 5x Brake Adapters

Postby emildev on Sun 1/Mar/09 4:25pm

5X BRAKE ADAPTERS- FOR SALE

4- UNBRAND REAR ADAPTERS $10 EACH
1- 203MM FRONT ADAPTER $10
a and ro.jpg
Last edited by emildev on Sat 28/Mar/09 8:20pm, edited 7 times in total.
emildev
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Re: For Sale/swap: 7x Brake Adapters- 1x 160mm Avid Rotor

Postby emildev on Mon 2/Mar/09 6:06pm

bump
emildev
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Re: For Sale/swap: 7x Brake Adapters- 1x 160mm Avid Rotor

Postby I-LOVE-DIRT on Mon 2/Mar/09 6:35pm

I swap you this 203 rotor...

http://www.bikehq.co.nz/index.cfm/Onlin ... pidval=151

For The 160mm rotor and 160 back mount ?

Its has been used for about 2 mouth was bent but biked down signal hill one handed when i broke my wrist and the heat made it stright now
I-LOVE-DIRT
User avatar
Member for: 10 years 2 months

Re: For Sale/swap: 7x Brake Adapters- 1x 160mm Avid Rotor

Postby emildev on Mon 2/Mar/09 10:09pm

I-LOVE-DIRT wrote:I swap you this 203 rotor...

http://www.bikehq.co.nz/index.cfm/Onlin ... pidval=151

For The 160mm rotor and 160 back mount ?

Its has been used for about 2 mouth was bent but biked down signal hill one handed when i broke my wrist and the heat made it stright now


no sorry don't really want a bent rotor :)
emildev
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Re: For Sale/swap: 7x Brake Adapters- 1x 160mm Avid Rotor

Postby batorok on Tue 3/Mar/09 12:24pm

I'm interested in the from 203mm adapter, but why are you parting with one and asking for another?
thanks
batorok
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Re: For Sale/swap: 7x Brake Adapters- 1x 160mm Avid Rotor

Postby batorok on Tue 3/Mar/09 12:31pm

also, do you know the sizes of the rear adapters? I'm looking for a 180mm...
thanks
batorok
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Re: For Sale/swap: 7x Brake Adapters- 1x 160mm Avid Rotor

Postby emildev on Tue 3/Mar/09 10:45pm

batorok wrote:I'm interested in the from 203mm adapter, but why are you parting with one and asking for another?
thanks

OK $25 POSTED?
SORRY STUFF THAT UP I NEED A 180MM ROTOR AND FRONT AND REAR adapterS :)
emildev
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Re: For Sale/swap: 7x Brake Adapters- 1x 160mm Avid Rotor

Postby batorok on Wed 4/Mar/09 7:49am

pm sent
batorok
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Re: For Sale/swap: 7x Brake Adapters- 1x 160mm Avid Rotor

Postby I-LOVE-DIRT on Wed 4/Mar/09 8:15am

emildev wrote:
I-LOVE-DIRT wrote:I swap you this 203 rotor...

http://www.bikehq.co.nz/index.cfm/Onlin ... pidval=151

For The 160mm rotor and 160 back mount ?

Its has been used for about 2 mouth was bent but biked down signal hill one handed when i broke my wrist and the heat made it stright now


no sorry don't really want a bent rotor :)


Its was bent bit its not now !

Would you swap for just the 160 avid rotor ?
I-LOVE-DIRT
User avatar
Member for: 10 years 2 months

Re: For Sale/swap: 7x Brake Adapters- 1x 160mm Avid Rotor

Postby batorok on Wed 4/Mar/09 10:14am

shotting myself in the foot here, but doesn't a front 203mm work as a rear 180mm? That's how bike barn sells them...
batorok
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Re: For Sale/swap: 7x Brake Adapters- 1x 160mm Avid Rotor

Postby emildev on Thu 5/Mar/09 7:03am

batorok wrote:shotting myself in the foot here, but doesn't a front 203mm work as a rear 180mm? That's how bike barn sells them...

well what ever the bottom left Adapter is! I not its not a 160mm, I think it might be a 203mm fork mont
emildev
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Re: For Sale/swap: 7x Brake Adapters- 1x 160mm/180mm Rotor

Postby emildev on Sat 7/Mar/09 6:05pm

bump
emildev
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Re: For Sale/swap: 7x Brake Adapters- 1x 160mm/180mm Rotor

Postby emildev on Sun 8/Mar/09 5:27pm

bump
emildev
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Re: For Sale/swap: 5x Brake Adapters And 203mm Rotor

Postby emildev on Mon 9/Mar/09 7:47pm

bump
emildev
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Re: For Sale: 5x Brake Adapters And 203mm Hayes Rotor

Postby emildev on Sat 21/Mar/09 8:23pm

bump
emildev
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Classifieds | For Sale | Vorb - Latest Posts

Who is online

57 Users browsing this website: briiii, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Hawkesbaymtb and 52 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Torpedo7
  • Vorb Shop