For Sale, 3200$: Marin Quake 7.9 Xlt - 180mm - 2011 - Size M

Postby carine on Tue 23/Apr/13 12:56pm

Hi all,

I would like to offer a new bike for my husband birthday in May 2013. But first I have to sale his current bike to have enough money to finance the new one. The bike is in really good condition, bought in 2011 at 6,500$ NZD. I need to sale it quickly so price could be discussed a bit. We are based in Auckland and you can come to try the bike everyday.

Description below :

All the components are stock, except for the rear shock which is a Kage but I'm selling the bike with a spare brand new Vivid RC2 and the tires that I swapped for the very light but strong Kenda Nevegal.

This bike rides really good it's incredibly fast and stable and it is even quite easy to go uphill.
The frame has the usual minor scratches and the rear rim has a tiny dent.

Frame: Marin Quad 7.9 XLT, 180mm travel Size M
Rear Shock: Rock Shox Kage RC (mounted) and a spare Rock Shox Vivid RC2 (both have Rebound and Compression adjustments, Vivid also has high speed compression)
Fork: Rock Shox Totem RC2 DH (with High and Low speed compression and rebound external adjustments and a lock)
Derailleurs: SRAM X9 (rear) and X7 front
Triggers: SRAM X5
Brakes: Avid Elixir R 200mm (front) and 180mm (rear)
Pedals: Specialized P
Rims: Mavic EX325
Hubs: SUNringlé Jumping Flea 12 mm (Rear) and Marin 20mm (Front)
Tires: Kenda Nevegal 2.35

Full Specs: http://www.marinbikes.com/2011/bike_spe ... alnum=1918

Notes: The cap of the fork rebound adjustment is missing but that does not prevent from using it
DSCN3070.JPG
Marin 7.9 XLT
carine
Member for: 4 years 7 months

Classifieds | Cycling | Downhill Racing | Mountain Biking - Latest Posts