Fixing Roller Coaster Downhill Track

Postby TheOneKnownAsJosh on Mon 2/Apr/07 6:50pm

I cant post this in the wellington forums

Roller Coaster

I am giving up all my free time this week in the selfless act of fixing up the downhill track Roller Coaster (situated right along side the sanctuary). i dont require any help and i am doing this for my fellow vorbi so i ask that you have a little patience and cooperation :)

At the moment changes are as follows:

At Fox's (Varun's) request i demolished his aged double jump and flattened the ground where it once stood, this allows you to ride a faster and straighter line into the ladder jump that he also built :thumbsup:

i have also fixed up the lop sided lump that used to be the first (big) dirt jump. it now has Retaining walls on the front and also on the right hand side to help it keep its shape, it has been leveled out so its nice and flat (horizontal axis) and is shaped like a perfect ramp with a very small lip at the top :thumbsup: its about 40% loose dirt which i have wet and will be compacting properly tomorrow, so PLEASE dont ride on it till at least wednesday (its the one with a huge log in front of it, it also has an arrow indicating you go around, and a 'W' for wet)... i hit it once before i left as fast as i could and it is F :p :D :satan: ING GOOD

I would REALLY appreciate if people posted comments and criticism here instead of destroying my hard work :thumbsup:
TheOneKnownAsJosh
Member for: 13 years 4 months

Postby jumpmtb on Mon 2/Apr/07 6:54pm

so what your pimping the rack are you putting way mre jumps on
jumpmtb
Member for: 13 years 2 months

Postby TheOneKnownAsJosh on Mon 2/Apr/07 6:59pm

im considering one more dirt-ramp jump, but i will discuss that with people later
TheOneKnownAsJosh

Postby Nordy on Mon 2/Apr/07 6:59pm

moved to wellington forum
Nordy
"Canon + me = <3"
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Postby TheOneKnownAsJosh on Mon 2/Apr/07 7:00pm

i hope people actually look here though :angry: :hmmm: could you perhaps leave it main page for another 2 hours??
TheOneKnownAsJosh

Postby jumpmtb on Mon 2/Apr/07 7:02pm

its good how your fixing the track i just dont think you should really be changing it round , i have heard people are trying to get consent to fix the whole track but if you go out and start changing it it might ruin the whole proccess and maybe make alot of people haked , but god on ya for fixin shit up aye just dont build new shit aye cause i think ul fuk it up for everyone. my 2 cents
jumpmtb

Postby Nordy on Mon 2/Apr/07 7:03pm

that would make all the effort tama put into the regional forums completely pointless and a total waste of his time.
Nordy
"Canon + me = <3"

Postby TheOneKnownAsJosh on Mon 2/Apr/07 7:04pm

jumpmtb wrote: its good how your fixing the track i just dont think you should really be changing it round , i have heard people are trying to get consent to fix the whole track but if you go out and start changing it it might ruin the whole proccess and maybe make alot of people haked , but god on ya for fixin shit up aye just dont build new shit aye cause i think ul fuk it up for everyone. my 2 cents

i am not making anything new with out consulting anyone, i am just gonna fix whats already there, make jumps smoother, landings less whory etc
TheOneKnownAsJosh

Postby jumpmtb on Mon 2/Apr/07 7:06pm

TheOneKnownAsJosh wrote:
jumpmtb wrote: its good how your fixing the track i just dont think you should really be changing it round , i have heard people are trying to get consent to fix the whole track but if you go out and start changing it it might ruin the whole proccess and maybe make alot of people haked , but god on ya for fixin shit up aye just dont build new shit aye cause i think ul fuk it up for everyone. my 2 cents

i am not making anything new with out consulting anyone, i am just gonna fix whats already there, make jumps smoother, landings less whory etc
oh sweet as , just if it were to be fuked up from getting the makeover , that would be a bum , cause i was looking forward to riding it after lg
jumpmtb

Postby TheOneKnownAsJosh on Mon 2/Apr/07 7:19pm

nah itll be sweet, basically what i am doing is the equivalent to giving an old black bike a new coat of black :paranoid: :D
TheOneKnownAsJosh

Postby Dodgy_Matt on Mon 2/Apr/07 7:20pm

TheOneKnownAsJosh wrote: nah itll be sweet, basically what i am doing is the equivalent to giving an old black bike a new coat of black :paranoid: :D

Where do you live? :eh:
Dodgy_Matt

Postby TheOneKnownAsJosh on Mon 2/Apr/07 7:21pm

karori :paranoid:
TheOneKnownAsJosh

Postby Mr_Sizzle on Mon 2/Apr/07 7:32pm

You shouldnt have changed any of that

i have never seen you at a LG dig day or makara peak. just leave the fuking track as it was. it was fine.

you probably dont no how to build a jump. You shouldnt fuck with jumps that you didnt build.If you wanted to you could of built some more jumps of to the side of the jumps that were there and just done that instead of demolishing the jumps that people have put effort into.

I was up there on saturday and the track was fine how it was.

Go eat dick because they were cool jumps!
Mr_Sizzle
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Postby TheOneKnownAsJosh on Mon 2/Apr/07 7:37pm

you have some issues, all ive done is taken time to fix up a track i love to ride, i havent fucked up anything
TheOneKnownAsJosh

Postby SlackBoy on Mon 2/Apr/07 7:39pm

Mr_Sizzle wrote: You shouldnt have changed any of that

i have never seen you at a LG dig day or makara peak. just leave the fuking track as it was. it was fine.

you probably dont no how to build a jump. You shouldnt fuck with jumps that you didnt build.If you wanted to you could of built some more jumps of to the side of the jumps that were there and just done that instead of demolishing the jumps that people have put effort into.

I was up there on saturday and the track was fine how it was.

Go eat dick because they were cool jumps!
Sizzle, must cos someone digs at LG or Makara doesn't give them the right to dig anywhere. You haven't even seen the jumps yet you are already ripping into him. I haven't seen them either, but he did say he retained the jumps that were there, jumps that were a lil bit fey and not perfect built. Surely this is a good thing, fixing up the jumps so that they last longer. You should reserve judgement until you have seen them, or bit your tongue till your pmt is over
SlackBoy
Member for: 17 years 7 months

Cycling | Lower North Island | New Zealand | Regions | Wellington Region - Latest Posts