Eoi: Lapierre Xelius 400

Postby wachtourak on Mon 24/Feb/14 9:31pm

Looking to maybe flick this off so I can get a 2014 model of the same bike

Size "small/49cm" (53.5cm effective top tube measured horizontal). I am 5'7"/170cm and it fits me good, but would probably fit anyone 165-175cm or so pretty well. 2012 model but purchased start of 2013, Never been crashed, has fallen over from leaning and has slight superficial scratches on brake levers but otherwise excellent condition, meticulously maintained by pedantic bike shop employee blah blah blah. Hasn't had much riding apart from 4 or so months before Taupo, otherwise I just mince around on it once a week.

Xelius frame w/ Easton EC90SL fork (frameset came with that fork)
Mavic Ksyrium Equipe wheelset w/ Michelin Pro4 Race 25mm tyres (tyres are pretty new, put on just before Taupo and very little riding since then) also got some 23mm Hutchinson Equinox2's I can throw in
Ultegra 6700 groupset, 52/39 standard crankset and 12-25 cassette
Ritchey WCS cockpit - alloy WCS Logic Curve bar (short/shallow), 4-axis 90mm stem (or can come with the 100m Thomson Elite X2 stem as pictured), WCS alloy post
Fizik Pave CX saddle

Will have a new chain and cassette on before sale so if you want a different spread cassette that can be arranged.
Also the new one comes with a compact crankset and I will want to stick with a standard and will be looking to sell the compact, so this could have a brand new Ultegra 6800 compact crankset on it for extra $$$ if you desire.
If you need pedals could also include the pictured Look Keo 2 Max pedals and an unused set of cleats for extra $$$.

Realistic offers. I don't need to sell, I just want something new so not going to lowball on price.
wachtourak
"IMDABES"
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Re: Eoi: Lapierre Xelius 400

Postby Wobbler on Tue 25/Feb/14 11:06am

How many dicks/km do you get on this?
Wobbler
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Postby shmoodiver on Tue 25/Feb/14 5:16pm

why swapping out from compact?
shmoodiver
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 10 years 1 month

Postby Astoria Paranoia on Tue 25/Feb/14 6:58pm

Will you split?
I'm only after the dicks.
Astoria Paranoia
Member for: 15 years 2 months

Postby wachtourak on Tue 25/Feb/14 8:24pm

shmoodiver wrote:why swapping out from compact?

Because the current bike came with standard so I'm used to standard and it makes me feel like a hardman, compact is for girls etc

Wobbler wrote:How many dicks/km do you get on this?

More in the km/dick range, I got 4 dicks at taupo so 1dick/40km I guess

Astoria Paranoia wrote:Will you split?
I'm only after the dicks.

Nope, bike and dongs only come as a package deal
wachtourak
"IMDABES"
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Classifieds | Cycling | Road Cycling - Latest Posts