Re: Election This Year . . ..

Postby happybaboon on Thu 28/Apr/11 5:47pm

So. Don Brash is back.

The right wing spazzy weirdo party was creepy enough when they were busy rendering themselves completely ineffective by squabbling with each other and throwing tanties... But now :huh:
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby Wobbler on Thu 28/Apr/11 6:32pm

I'm going to draw a penis on my voting card
Wobbler
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Thu 28/Apr/11 6:39pm

Flaccid or erect?
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby wuffy on Thu 28/Apr/11 6:43pm

He'll copy off his own, the counters probably won't even see it :p
wuffy
Member for: 8 years 7 months

Postby MattV on Thu 28/Apr/11 6:53pm

Who else's would he draw :huh:
MattV
"If the world was how it should be, maybe I could get some sleep"
Member for: 12 years 6 months

Postby Owen on Thu 28/Apr/11 6:56pm

happybaboon wrote:So. Don Brash is back.

The right wing spazzy weirdo party was creepy enough when they were busy rendering themselves completely ineffective by squabbling with each other and throwing tanties... But now :huh:

Because "squabbling with each other and throwing tanties" doesn't sound like any other political parties at the moment. :rolleyes:
Owen
Member for: 14 years 7 months

Postby happybaboon on Thu 28/Apr/11 6:57pm

Wobbler wrote:I'm going to draw a penis on my voting card

I wonder, if it's all inside the little circle and is drawn with the orange pen, would a penis count as a tick? :D
happybaboon

Postby Wobbler on Thu 28/Apr/11 6:58pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:Flaccid or erect?

half a chub
Wobbler
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby happybaboon on Sat 30/Apr/11 3:41pm

Creepy. A new uber-left wing party of superactivists like Hone, Sue B and John Minto.... And a rejuvenated super-right wing ACT party with Don Brash and Roger Douglas. I'm not sure which one frightens me more :huh:
happybaboon

Postby znomit on Sat 30/Apr/11 3:45pm

happybaboon wrote:Creepy. A new uber-left wing party of superactivists like Hone, Sue B and John Minto.... And a rejuvenated super-right wing ACT party with Don Brash and Roger Douglas. I'm not sure which one frightens me more :huh:

Hey babs are you going to vote National just so smiling Johnny doesn't have to get into bed with Mr Brash? Looks like a smart choice for middle of the road Labour voters.
znomit
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Postby happybaboon on Sat 30/Apr/11 3:59pm

Hells no. I'm not a middle of the road Labour voter. I'm a green voter, and that's not going to change. Regardless of whether or not they're an official coalaition partner National will use ACT to introduce the hard-right policies that JK wants, but that he can't claim to wholeheartedly support without marginalising the middle classes who voted for him based on his happy smile and his tax bribery.

ACT will come up with ridiculous and excessive plans for things like cuts to wages and asset sales, then John Key will say "Hmmm, well, I guess maybe I cautiously support this. But we're a centre-right government. So we'll only sell 75% of the assets that ACT want to sell, and we'll only reduce the minimum wage to $5, instead of the no-lower-limit that ACT wants. See! Centre-right! Yay vote for us!".
happybaboon

Postby j2hyde on Sat 30/Apr/11 10:29pm

I'm going to vote for ACT. If babs hates them they must be ok.
j2hyde
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby Barks on Sun 1/May/11 2:12am

The new mana will do well, right up until Hone gets pissed of, calls John Minto a white mofo, Sue Bradford will see that as perfect opportunity to start a riot. John Minto will turn the volume on his loudhailer up to 11 and scream at Hone and Sue until their heads implode. The screaming, in the meantime, will have caused John to burst a blood vessel and fall down dead, leaving Nandor free to take over in a bloodless coup and change the name from the Mana Party to the Manajointwouldgodownsweetrightnow Party.

The current political scene gives me the shits - right now all I see is a giant reaming coming for everyone, the only difference being whether you get it with Deep-Heat or Sand as a lubricant. :crazy:
Barks
Member for: 10 years 4 months

Postby great uncle bulgaria on Sun 1/May/11 8:43pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
great uncle bulgaria
""misunderstood and persecuted""
Member for: 7 years 1 month

Postby CrustyMTB on Tue 3/May/11 9:50pm

Barks wrote:The current political scene gives me the shits - right now all I see is a giant reaming coming for everyone, the only difference being whether you get it with Deep-Heat or Sand as a lubricant. :crazy:
Have you got a degree in Political science? Cos that's some spot on, in depth* analysis right there...

* owwwwwwwwww
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts