Re: Election 2011

Postby Joel on Fri 2/Dec/11 12:06pm

Conners wrote:
E Dogg Capizzle wrote:Stop calling him Winnie, it makes him sound like an old lady.

I think it sound like calling him a poo. Quite fitting really.

happybaboon wrote:I bet he releases it, under Parliamentary Privilege, in little dribs and drabs. Slowly dragging out the pwnage of Key and Banks :D Going to be awesome stuff :lol:

thorg wrote:going to waste a fuck load of time for no gain more like. Like poli's dont waste enough of our money as it is. I don't pay taxes for them to amuse me, I pay taxes for them to run the country.

Couldn't agree more. Such a typical response from Babs, OH LOOK HOW BAD EVERYTHING IS THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING LOLOMGWTFBBQ.

BBQ? where? :paranoid:
Joel
"Style over speed"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby Conners on Fri 2/Dec/11 12:40pm

Joel wrote:
Conners wrote:
E Dogg Capizzle wrote:Stop calling him Winnie, it makes him sound like an old lady.

I think it sound like calling him a poo. Quite fitting really.

happybaboon wrote:I bet he releases it, under Parliamentary Privilege, in little dribs and drabs. Slowly dragging out the pwnage of Key and Banks :D Going to be awesome stuff :lol:

thorg wrote:going to waste a fuck load of time for no gain more like. Like poli's dont waste enough of our money as it is. I don't pay taxes for them to amuse me, I pay taxes for them to run the country.

Couldn't agree more. Such a typical response from Babs, OH LOOK HOW BAD EVERYTHING IS THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING LOLOMGWTFBBQ.

BBQ? where? :paranoid:

Bab's house. He's getting spit roasted by Winnie and Goff.
Conners
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Fri 2/Dec/11 12:47pm

Conners wrote:Bab's house. He's getting spit roasted by Winnie and Goff.

His poopchute will end up like this.

winston_peters_ok.jpg
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby RussS on Fri 2/Dec/11 12:57pm

happybaboon wrote:I bet he releases it, under Parliamentary Privilege, in little dribs and drabs.

Of course he will - like everything surrounding the clown ...... nothing has real substance :blink:
RussS
Member for: 11 years 4 months

Postby nostromo on Wed 7/Dec/11 12:25pm

Awesome, before parliament even comes back in to term Winnies monkeys start to show themselves
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/artic ... d=10771554
nostromo
":-("
Member for: 11 years 8 months

Postby phunk on Wed 7/Dec/11 12:27pm

nostromo wrote:Awesome, before parliament even comes back in to term Winnies monkeys start to show themselves

Winston First brings the lulz, its good having them back in Parliament.
phunk
Member for: 13 years 9 months

Postby bugle on Wed 7/Dec/11 3:03pm

better that than screwing with schools and pest eradication
bugle
"Bah, who hasn't killed the neighbour and rooted their corpse after one too many cab savs?"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby swtchbckr on Wed 7/Dec/11 3:34pm

swtchbckr
"Freakin' Mellonfarmer"
Member for: 12 years 8 months

Postby thorg on Wed 7/Dec/11 3:43pm

swtchbckr wrote:yowser!!! that's some pretty key names...
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10771535
bah, bloated government departments are only timming the fat. Too many years with their noses in the liberal trough, about time my taxes were spent on the real issues facing NZ - education, public health, and the justice system.
thorg
"what blog?"
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Postby swtchbckr on Wed 7/Dec/11 4:18pm

thorg wrote:
swtchbckr wrote:yowser!!! that's some pretty key names...
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10771535
bah, bloated government departments are only timming the fat. Too many years with their noses in the liberal trough, about time my taxes were spent on the real issues facing NZ - education, public health, and the justice system.

now you're just winding me up arent you? public health and the justice system, and MSD, are BLOAT. Conservation already runs extremely well on absolutely nothing. this govt doesnt give a shit and just keeps cutting, as all these world experts are stating, and without it we're screwed.
swtchbckr
"Freakin' Mellonfarmer"
Member for: 12 years 8 months

Postby nostromo on Wed 7/Dec/11 4:31pm

That is true, dept of conservation runs on the smell of an oily rag and is staffed by a lot of brainy, hardworking underpaid peeps. They should leave it alone its already been chopped back enough.
nostromo
":-("
Member for: 11 years 8 months

Postby hickie on Wed 7/Dec/11 5:34pm

nostromo wrote:That is true, dept of conservation runs on the smell of an oily rag and is staffed by a lot of brainy, hardworking underpaid peeps. They should leave it alone its already been chopped back enough.

well, then the Rena spill should have them sorted for the next century then :o
hickie
"I've got a singletrack mind..."
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby wachtourak on Wed 7/Dec/11 6:00pm

nostromo wrote:Awesome, before parliament even comes back in to term Winnies monkeys start to show themselves

wachtourak
"IMDABES"
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Postby bugle on Wed 7/Dec/11 6:01pm

Better to be the fence at the top than the shovel at the bottom, there is plenty of fat in Depts not mentioned in the last few posts as well. DOC FTW
bugle
"Bah, who hasn't killed the neighbour and rooted their corpse after one too many cab savs?"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby brian245 on Wed 7/Dec/11 7:24pm

nostromo wrote:That is true, dept of conservation runs on the smell of an oily rag and is staffed by a lot of brainy, hardworking underpaid peeps. They should leave it alone its already been chopped back enough.

So clever all their precious snails died in the icecream containers.
We can well do without this lot as a burden on the state purse strings.
Before you all start flaming, just remember that you are only 28% of 73% so your opinion is worth fa to the silent majority
brian245
Member for: 6 years 7 months

Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts