Postby Nathan on Wed 16/Jan/02 2:22pm

I am thinking that Mr. Bush had a wee accident but not with a so call pretzel. open for discussion.... :eh:
Nathan
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Postby CrustyPVC on Wed 16/Jan/02 2:40pm

Rexy baby, how you doin.
Tough choice. But we all know what happens after one or two ales. He was shit faced fur surre. Even though he was anti taliban because they are not nice to girls (and something about park boeings in NY buildings) I don't thinks he is such a pussy as to lets any chick to give him a shiner.
CrustyPVC

Postby Nathan on Wed 16/Jan/02 2:44pm

Yes Fearless leader or not, was it a sexual incounter of a kind with a so called pretzel? Our papers here say he choked on a pretzel which caused him to faint and the result was an impact with the floor to face syndrome... :crazy:
Nathan

Postby CrustyPVC on Wed 16/Jan/02 2:53pm

Aye, doya reckon that is what they have been droping out of B52's, Star bombs my arse. Its container loads of pretzels dumped from 10000 meters. :sneaky:
CrustyPVC

Postby Nathan on Wed 16/Jan/02 3:01pm

picture this, hundreds of pretzel weilding Talebans :0
Nathan

Postby Wookie on Wed 16/Jan/02 3:22pm

Y'know.... i feel his pain!!

Food fights back sometimes!!!

:baaa:
Wookie

Postby Nathan on Wed 16/Jan/02 3:30pm

Perhaps we had better do a little field test and see which brands of pretzels fly straight and true. then we can take our chosen food stuffs into the general population and see what kinds of people pass out after taking a hit to the back of the neck.

this may help in the war against terror, helping to develop a more lethal bar snack to combat these latest attacks. Or we could try pop corn. :sneaky:
Nathan

Postby Hutch on Wed 16/Jan/02 3:42pm

Food does fight back, so you just have to make sure it's dead sometimes.  That's why the fork was invented.

And yeah, he was shit-faced and just comatosed - free drinks all day will do that to you (would do it to me anyway)

Another whiskey Mr President? Sir?
Hutch

Postby Nathan on Wed 16/Jan/02 3:57pm

Ahhh yes bt correct me if I am wrong Pretzels and Forks are not a valid combination. If it were so many Bars world wide would be going out of business due to large quntities of forks being theived. Because we all know that if it ain't tied down it walks.

Plus the effect of stabbing a pretzel with a fork would result in a cluster bomb effect, with bits of pretzel all over the place. :p
Nathan

Postby Jono on Wed 16/Jan/02 10:39pm

Which is why I always ensure that I bash the head of chocolate fish that I eat on the edge of a table - you've got to stun them before they get swallowed...

...same goes for mallowpuffs, you gotta smack them against your head before eating them, in case one made it through the packaging process alive...  :p
Jono
"High Grade Mental Defective"

Postby seamonkey on Thu 17/Jan/02 2:34am

Enough!!! :angry: I don't raise my tone often but there comes a time when one must stand up and be counted. I will not see my fellow marine life form slurred in such a way. For me chocky fish is like those waffery things to christians. It embodies our great sport and I will not hear it abused. We are, after all, not savages, are we? Or do I not want to ask that question. :p
As for Mr Bush perhaps he was testing out one of Tama's paddles and Mrs Bush got a tad carried away.   :crazy:
seamonkey

Postby Tama on Thu 17/Jan/02 6:20am

<table width="90%" align="center"><tr><td width="50%" align="center">Image</td><td width="50%" align="center">Image</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">
Anyone see a similiarity?
</td></tr></table>
Tama
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"

Postby Nathan on Thu 17/Jan/02 8:52am

Tama Tama Tama, where do you get these pictures? We all should be a little worried, but hey check out this site!
www.ratemyrack.com :satan:
Nathan

Postby Wookie on Thu 17/Jan/02 9:04am

Why on earth would we want to rate your bike rack dude??
Wookie

Postby Nathan on Thu 17/Jan/02 9:29am

Look juan, Womble Snouts hehe :0
Nathan

Sifting - Latest Posts