Date Change For Project Rameka Track Opening.

Postby jonathan on Tue 10/Nov/09 8:16am

There has been a slight change of plans! The new track at Project Rameka, called Great Expectations, will now be opened on Sunday the 22nd of November.

A work party to polish off the track will begin at 10am, followed by a BBQ lunch at 1pm, and then the official opening at 2pm.

Come along and enjoy the celebrations.

Link to original article: http://www.kennett.co.nz/rameka/2009/11 ... track.html
Sourced from RSS Feed: http://www.kennett.co.nz/rameka/rss.xml
Original Published: 8:06am Tuesday, 10th November 2009 - NZST
jonathan
Member for: 18 years 9 months

Re: Date Change For Project Rameka Track Opening.

Postby Philthy on Tue 10/Nov/09 8:26am

I'm a little disappointed that I'm unable to come up and help out on this project, but congrats to those who have. A lot of us down here are looking forward to getting up there for a ride. Well done!
Philthy
Member for: 12 years 8 months

Postby DogsBollocks on Tue 10/Nov/09 8:34am

Great work. We have a Mot to Takaka mission planned over Xmas so will be itching to ride the new track. Well done all. :)
DogsBollocks
"Licking my clangers in a backyard near you."
Member for: 12 years 8 months

Postby swtchbckr on Tue 10/Nov/09 9:40am

what we rode of it a month ago we loved. awesome sidling singletrack through variable terrain with nice to negotiate switchbacks never losing too much altitude. even a resident kea squawking around above the pine section... fantastic work folks!
swtchbckr
"Freakin' Mellonfarmer"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Cycling | Golden Bay | New Zealand | Project Rameka | Regions | Trail Building | Upper South Island | Vogs - Latest Posts