Cumbc At Yahoo Challenge?

Postby snr_merv on Tue 1/May/07 7:10pm

Yo, this XC event is coming up this Sunday the 6th of May near Rangiora. Hear it's a pretty cool course, and this year may be my last chance to do it. Sounds like good fun charging around a farm and in the forest :thumbsup:
Thinking of taking the day off work to go along, anyone else keen? :eh:
Team CUMBC domination!

http://www.vorb.org.nz/article-58792.html

*Edit, Ok it's THIS weekend, 6th May, read the details wrong!
Last edited by snr_merv on Tue 1/May/07 8:20pm, edited 2 times in total.
snr_merv
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 3 months

RE: Cumbc At Yahoo Challenge?

Postby DropKick on Tue 1/May/07 7:55pm

snr_merv wrote:and this year may be my last chance to do it.
where you gonna be next year big fella :eh:
DropKick
Member for: 15 years 2 months

Postby istepinyards on Tue 1/May/07 8:02pm

Nelson Massive aight :thumbsup:
istepinyards
User avatar
"I'm not arrogant, I am just better than you. That is a scientific fact."
Member for: 11 years 3 months

Postby Haydz on Tue 1/May/07 8:11pm

I'm keen, assuming I have the day off work. Save me a place in the rapist-mobile, and I'll let you know as soon as the roster goes up at work.
Also, do we need to fill out some sort of entry form/pay some money?

Cheers,
Hayden
Haydz
Member for: 12 years 10 months

RE: Re: Cumbc At Yahoo Challenge?

Postby snr_merv on Tue 1/May/07 8:13pm

DropKick wrote:
snr_merv wrote:and this year may be my last chance to do it.
where you gonna be next year big fella :eh:

Who knows :D
Finish my "degree" this year, then off to Germany at some stage. A bit of work next year methinks maybe before I go to help teach some English in big ol' Europa :thumbsup: Might stay in Ch Ch, might bugger off somewhere else...
snr_merv
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby snr_merv on Tue 1/May/07 8:15pm

Haydz wrote: I'm keen, assuming I have the day off work. Save me a place in the rapist-mobile, and I'll let you know as soon as the roster goes up at work.
Also, do we need to fill out some sort of entry form/pay some money?

Cheers,
Hayden

Sick! Go to the link and it'll direct you to the Push Bikes website.
$30 rec 1 lap 16km
$40 sport 2 laps 32
$40 elite 3 laps

Think I might enter sport, then ride an extra lap if I feel like it :D
snr_merv
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby NightKid on Tue 1/May/07 8:31pm

I wanted to go but I've got a bit too much work on.
Have fun there Vaughn. :thumbsup:
NightKid
Member for: 12 years 8 months

Postby snr_merv on Tue 1/May/07 8:35pm

istepinyards wrote: Nelson Massive aight :thumbsup:

Fuck yea! :D
snr_merv
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby snr_merv on Tue 1/May/07 8:36pm

NightKid wrote: I wanted to go but I've got a bit too much work on.
Have fun there Vaughn. :thumbsup:

Chur!
snr_merv
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby porschenut on Tue 1/May/07 9:58pm

I really want to do this race, daMMITTTT!!!!! But i agreed to go to the kendo nationals, FFS, this sucks.
porschenut
User avatar
Member for: 13 years 0 months

Postby Haydz on Tue 1/May/07 10:08pm

snr_merv wrote:
Haydz wrote: I'm keen, assuming I have the day off work. Save me a place in the rapist-mobile, and I'll let you know as soon as the roster goes up at work.
Also, do we need to fill out some sort of entry form/pay some money?

Cheers,
Hayden

Sick! Go to the link and it'll direct you to the Push Bikes website.
$30 rec 1 lap 16km
$40 sport 2 laps 32
$40 elite 3 laps

Think I might enter sport, then ride an extra lap if I feel like it :D


Shit. Just saw updated details and I'm working all weekend this weekend. Guess I'm out.
Haydz
Member for: 12 years 10 months

Postby snr_merv on Tue 1/May/07 10:12pm

Haydz wrote:
snr_merv wrote:
Haydz wrote: I'm keen, assuming I have the day off work. Save me a place in the rapist-mobile, and I'll let you know as soon as the roster goes up at work.
Also, do we need to fill out some sort of entry form/pay some money?

Cheers,
Hayden

Sick! Go to the link and it'll direct you to the Push Bikes website.
$30 rec 1 lap 16km
$40 sport 2 laps 32
$40 elite 3 laps

Think I might enter sport, then ride an extra lap if I feel like it :D


Sweet as, I'll let you know as soon as I see the next roster - probably Thursday.

Shit, I just read their thing, and it says NO LATE ENTRIES and ENTRIES CLOSE MAY 3!
And just in case you missed it, it's on the 6th, not the 13th!
snr_merv
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby porschenut on Tue 1/May/07 10:17pm

I thought you could enter on the day... if you paid more.
porschenut
User avatar
Member for: 13 years 0 months

Postby snr_merv on Tue 1/May/07 10:41pm

porschenut wrote: I thought you could enter on the day... if you paid more.

Dunno ay, just relaying what their entry form says...
snr_merv
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby PowderPuffer on Wed 2/May/07 10:02am

Haydz wrote:

Shit. Just saw updated details and I'm working all weekend this weekend. Guess I'm out.


Me too :(
PowderPuffer
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Canterbury | Canterbury University MTB Club | Christchurch | Clubs | Cycling | Middle South Island | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Regions - Latest Posts

Who is online

28 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot] and 26 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles