This topic has not been added to any channels. This will make it hard for users to find. Type relevant channels into the Add Channel box to add them.

Computer Graphics Card Having Problems With Counter-strike

Postby Beanione on Fri 27/Oct/06 12:11am

Hey guys,

I felt like playing Counter-Strike for some strange reason. And I used to have a computer with half the amount of RAM and no where near as good a motherboard. Had the same graphics card which is a GeCube 9600 PRO with 256mb. Now on this PC when I get to a bunch of bots fighting it pretty much lags, the sound, picture everything. Then when they go away its all good. Can anyone suggest as to why this would happening?

Cheers

Bean
Beanione
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby squished_cat on Fri 27/Oct/06 12:29am

ORBZ R FUKING WIT UR PC MAN!!!
squished_cat
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Postby Beanione on Fri 27/Oct/06 12:34am

squished_cat wrote: ORBZ R FUKING WIT UR PC MAN!!!

Fuck Up buddy I would actually like some serious suggestion not stupid fuckheads like you hijacking a relatively serious thread.
Beanione

Postby Beanione on Fri 27/Oct/06 11:40am

Anyone?
Beanione

Postby johntus on Fri 27/Oct/06 11:42am

Change the FPS and Take off fog.
Is it Source, 1.6 or CZ?
johntus
"Dirt Farmer"
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Postby jeremyb on Fri 27/Oct/06 11:42am

You running the latest drivers for the video card? whattabout the chipset drivers for your motherboard? couple of basic things to do first which will harm your performance :)
jeremyb
"www.derailled.co.nz - New Zealand Cycling Forum"
Member for: 15 years 4 months

Postby Beanione on Fri 27/Oct/06 12:11pm

jeremyb wrote: You running the latest drivers for the video card? whattabout the chipset drivers for your motherboard? couple of basic things to do first which will harm your performance :)

yeah i was gonna update the drivers for my gfx card but apparently my gfx card is real particular on the drivers that it uses. i will try my mobo drivers tho. thanks
Beanione

Postby VERT on Fri 27/Oct/06 12:57pm

G3T TH3 AWP N00B CAMP0R WH0R3 !!!!111!!!!11!!!1!

The Gecube Radeons are pretty much the same same as the ATI Reference/ Powercolor boards, you will have no issues with using ATI drivers, I used to have a GECube 9800Pro and never had any problems with the standard ATI drivers. You could always try the Omega drivers too

Umm yeah and if you are talking about CS Source - that will prob answer your question why you are lagging out, you need a resonable spec to run this game.
VERT
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Postby Beanione on Fri 27/Oct/06 1:23pm

nah i think this version is just 1.6 but thanks will try this one out as well. thanks for some serious help guys.
Beanione

Postby Dinsy on Mon 30/Oct/06 9:58am

ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah
Dinsy
Member for: 16 years 0 months

Postby VERT on Mon 30/Oct/06 10:08am

camper.jpg
VERT
Member for: 15 years 5 months

- Latest Posts