No
22%
Could be better in bed
50%

Total voters : 18

Commitee Meeting/ Meetings, Orgainised Rides And Events

Postby cumbc_pete on Thu 8/Feb/07 9:02pm

Hey Lad's and Ladies

Pete here your treasurer, Just thought I might place up Big Mr Presidents email for all members to see.. I hope his dark handsome figure attracts more female companionship to our events this year. And hope to see a few of you at the unofficial first byo....

Cheers Pete

Hope your all having an awsome summer!
>I'd like to organise the first cumbc committee meeting for 2007 to be on
>tuesday 13th of feburary. I realise that some of you may not be in chch
>still but those of you that are here can you please show up. We can either
>have the meeting somewhere public like eng cafe or you can just come over to
>mine and we can sit on couches instead and byo. I'm now at ----sorry cant say----- Street. I guess we should start sometime after work like 6pm.
>If you receive this email can you please respond to
>squeektrials@hotmail.com saying whether you can come or not/ where you
>would prefer to have the
>meetings/ if the time suits, etc .
>
>cheers
>Raj
cumbc_pete
Member for: 12 years 9 months

First Rides

Postby cumbc_pete on Thu 8/Feb/07 9:25pm

As You know I arrive back in chch on tuesday next week and itching at the balls to hit up some port hills single track and build up my new bike.... Dam you NZ Post as my frame seemed to have got a little lost for a couple of weeks there... But it should be in Christchurch and built by thursday..

So the plan is to hit up the hills on thursday evening and maybe go for a few pale ales afterwards.... If your all keen. At least everyone should be able to afford one after the hard summer of work. Dame you slackers out there.

Tim-- I guess im counting you in if the wind isn't to strong.... we know how mad keen u are on ur sailing these days
Liz-- U keen for some power puffing
Raj -- ....... I hope you have been hard on your fitness. We know you are a 1 minute wonder and it isn't long b4 you blow out.
Shaun ... When do u get back from whaka whateva it's name is..
Mel... Is she in chch this year

Anyone's welcome to come to our rides.
Plan on an update closer to date, But for now 5pm at the UCSA

Also plans for a huge cumbc team at this years hamner 12hr..
We Won the mixed team event last year and we are planing on a big team this year.
Issues shall be address at our First meeting and more members are welcome for inspiration and ideas, Who knows i might even shout you a brew.

All for now
Every ones m8
Pete

... I think this is nicks job.....
cumbc_pete

Postby porschenut on Thu 8/Feb/07 9:25pm

Hail Raj! Heil, mein Führer!!
porschenut
Member for: 14 years 3 months

RE: First Rides

Postby porschenut on Thu 8/Feb/07 9:29pm

cumbc_pete wrote: As You know I arrive back in chch on tuesday next week and itching at the balls to hit up some port hills single track and build up my new bike.... Dam you NZ Post as my frame seemed to have got a little lost for a couple of weeks there... But it should be in Christchurch and built by thursday..

So the plan is to hit up the hills on thursday evening and maybe go for a few pale ales afterwards.... If your all keen. At least everyone should be able to afford one after the hard summer of work. Dame you slackers out there.

Tim-- I guess im counting you in if the wind isn't to strong.... we know how mad keen u are on ur sailing these days
Liz-- U keen for some power puffing
Raj -- ....... I hope you have been hard on your fitness. We know you are a 1 minute wonder and it isn't long b4 you blow out.
Shaun ... When do u get back from whaka whateva it's name is..
Mel... Is she in chch this year

Anyone's welcome to come to our rides.
Plan on an update closer to date, But for now 5pm at the UCSA

Also plans for a huge cumbc team at this years hamner 12hr..
We Won the mixed team event last year and we are planing on a big team this year.
Issues shall be address at our First meeting and more members are welcome for inspiration and ideas, Who knows i might even shout you a brew.

All for now
Every ones m8
Pete

... I think this is nicks job.....

I'm always up for a ride. But I work lots also. We could perhaps have a pre uni CUMBC rode of some sorts?
porschenut

Postby cumbc_pete on Thu 8/Feb/07 9:32pm

Well I don't get down till tuesday but would be keen for a wednesday single speed to bottle lake and back if your keen.
cumbc_pete

Postby porschenut on Thu 8/Feb/07 9:34pm

cumbc_pete wrote: Well I don't get down till tuesday but would be keen for a wednesday single speed to bottle lake and back if your keen.

wednesday is my day off work! Dammit, my ss won't be ready for a few weeks yet. But I'll probably have done 100km on the road in the morning, might be a little tired so I can use gears?
porschenut

Postby porschenut on Thu 8/Feb/07 9:35pm

Or.... how bout a morning on GEARED bikes and do 6 laps of the puddle??
porschenut

Postby cumbc_pete on Thu 8/Feb/07 9:38pm

Sweet should get as many as we can. It would be good to have a huge evening ride crew while it's still light and there is no ice on the inside of student flat's windows
cumbc_pete

Postby ditzonwheels on Thu 8/Feb/07 9:39pm

porschenut wrote:
cumbc_pete wrote: Well I don't get down till tuesday but would be keen for a wednesday single speed to bottle lake and back if your keen.

wednesday is my day off work! Dammit, my ss won't be ready for a few weeks yet. But I'll probably have done 100km on the road in the morning, might be a little tired so I can use gears?

I'll do a SS :)

NB: falling apart semi-slicks compulsory?
ditzonwheels
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Postby cumbc_pete on Thu 8/Feb/07 9:39pm

My geared bike won't be built by then
cumbc_pete

Postby cumbc_pete on Thu 8/Feb/07 9:40pm

Sweet liz u replied to Raj
cumbc_pete

RE: First Rides

Postby ditzonwheels on Thu 8/Feb/07 9:41pm

cumbc_pete wrote: Liz-- U keen for some powder puffing

Always :thumbsup: though I haven't been on a bike in nearly 3 months... :paranoid:
ditzonwheels

Postby porschenut on Thu 8/Feb/07 9:41pm

Hey tim, hows the roadie stuff going? Have you done that race yet?
porschenut

Postby ditzonwheels on Thu 8/Feb/07 9:42pm

cumbc_pete wrote: Sweet liz

aw thanks :love:
ditzonwheels

RE: Re: First Rides

Postby porschenut on Thu 8/Feb/07 9:42pm

ditzonwheels wrote:
cumbc_pete wrote: Liz-- U keen for some powder puffing

Always :thumbsup: though I haven't been on a bike in nearly 3 months... :paranoid:

Back in chch again yet?
porschenut

Canterbury | Canterbury University MTB Club | Christchurch | Clubs | Cycling | Middle South Island | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Regions - Latest Posts