No
22%
Could be better in bed
50%

Total voters : 18

Postby cumbc_pete on Thu 8/Feb/07 9:45pm

I havn't been on my bike in a week
Im sure i will ride everyday next week tho
Don't have anything better to do with myself.
Was going to go hunting with my m8 for flat food but he has to study for his last comercial pilot theory exam
cumbc_pete
Member for: 12 years 9 months

Postby porschenut on Thu 8/Feb/07 9:48pm

Actually how about a ride in the hills?
porschenut
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby cumbc_pete on Thu 8/Feb/07 9:50pm

which day....

Currently riding Wed and Thurs now...
Plus Im no roddie scum
cumbc_pete

Postby cumbc_pete on Thu 8/Feb/07 9:51pm

wed at bottle snake
Thurs the hills.. Up worsleys and down bridal trail I think
cumbc_pete

RE: Re: Re: First Rides

Postby ditzonwheels on Thu 8/Feb/07 9:53pm

porschenut wrote:
ditzonwheels wrote:
cumbc_pete wrote: Liz-- U keen for some powder puffing

Always :thumbsup: though I haven't been on a bike in nearly 3 months... :paranoid:

Back in chch again yet?

Was there on sunday, drove back to Blenheim yesterday, had big plans to see lots of people...but they didn't really eventuate, and it was actually really nice!

No offence... :)

will probably be back sometime next week for good.
ditzonwheels
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Postby cumbc_pete on Thu 8/Feb/07 9:56pm

Yay everyones comin back... I love the start of the year wen u get to see all ur budies 2gther again
cumbc_pete

Postby NightKid on Thu 8/Feb/07 10:14pm

May I propose a Uni-race at the start of the year to promote mtbing?
I thought about it last year and mentioned it to a few people who were keen on the idea - but that's as far as it went...

Just a hardcore "cyclocross" type race - so anyone could do it on pretty much anybike (yfy 12"er) - but with shortcuts for people with larger than average walnuts...
NightKid
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Postby porschenut on Thu 8/Feb/07 10:22pm

NightKid wrote: May I propose a Uni-race at the start of the year to promote mtbing?
I thought about it last year and mentioned it to a few people who were keen on the idea - but that's as far as it went...

Just a hardcore "cyclocross" type race - so anyone could do it on pretty much anybike (yfy 12"er) - but with shortcuts for people with larger than average walnuts...

sounds like fun, but i think the dhers would ruin it with too scary and too strategically important short cuts. Go the cyclocross idea, i would love to try that sport eh!
porschenut

Postby NightKid on Thu 8/Feb/07 10:29pm

porschenut wrote:sounds like fun, but i think the dhers would ruin it with too scary and too strategically important short cuts. Go the cyclocross idea, i would love to try that sport eh!

They won't be big drops or anything as people injured would kind of mess up the whole promotion thing - more like some random obstacles - or MXC style a whole pile of paper-doors on a wall, and only one of them doesn't have a plywood backing... :p
ok, that's ridiculous I know - but would be amusing nontheless...
NightKid
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Postby porschenut on Thu 8/Feb/07 10:35pm

NightKid wrote:
porschenut wrote:sounds like fun, but i think the dhers would ruin it with too scary and too strategically important short cuts. Go the cyclocross idea, i would love to try that sport eh!

They won't be big drops or anything as people injured would kind of mess up the whole promotion thing - more like some random obstacles - or MXC style a whole pile of paper-doors on a wall, and only one of them doesn't have a plywood backing... :p
ok, that's ridiculous I know - but would be amusing nontheless...

Sounds like a plan. :thumbsup:
porschenut

Postby shinymunkey on Fri 9/Feb/07 7:56am

Andrew na didn't do the race. It was gunna cost bout $500+ to get there and back not including entry fee so just too xpensive... rode a few hundred ks the weeks i was home tho. Building up the k's again now tho cos i'm entered in graperide. Hanging out for that.
I'm up for that SS on wed pete... maybe even the ride on thurs... but if the winds good wel... you know.
shinymunkey
Member for: 12 years 10 months

Postby ditzonwheels on Fri 9/Feb/07 9:47am

Actually, the meeting would suit me better a few days later....

:)
ditzonwheels
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Postby PowderPuffer on Fri 9/Feb/07 10:17am

I dunno when I'm working so haven't replied to Raj yet.. will do later on tonight :)

I haven't been riding in 2 days :( Yay for rain forecast for tonight, bottle lake is the r0xx3r in the rain :)
PowderPuffer
Member for: 13 years 3 months

Postby Owen on Sat 10/Mar/07 9:48am

reet..so Im new to cumbc, Ill do some riding with you guys once Ive finnished muppet wrenching my temp. ride..... (not enough cash for a decent bike yet...waiting for course related costs to come through). See you on the trails! or maybe the streets, if any of you are that way inclined?
Owen
Member for: 16 years 3 months

Postby AgrAde on Sun 11/Mar/07 12:35am

the streets and rocks for me... but i'll be fixing myself a nice (cheap) mtb sooner or later
...see you there :paranoid:
AgrAde
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Canterbury | Canterbury University MTB Club | Christchurch | Clubs | Cycling | Middle South Island | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Regions - Latest Posts