The Canterbury Mountain Biking Club has sorted out it's fortnightly rides for the next few months of winter!
Within the deepest darkest depths of winter, the CMBC tackles those pesky gravel roads in and around Canterbury - Feel free to join us and give those legs a spin over the winter months.
Remember those gravel roads are never closed! :-)
Rides for July and August - For details see: http://www.canterburymtbclub.org/content/view/164/26/
* Birdlings Flat Loop - 12th July
* Kaiapoi Tracks - 26th July
* Waimak River Ride - 9th August
* Virginia Road - 23rd August
Rides for Sept-Oct-Nov - For details see: http://www.canterburymtbclub.org/content/view/171/26/
* Little River Rail Trail - 6th September
* Ashburton River Trail- 20th September
* Jack and Jollies Pass - 4th October
* Lees Vally/Wharfedale hut - 18th October
* Cap. Thomas/Godley Head/Taylors Mistake - 1st Nov