Christchurch Tweed Riders

Postby Tinkerbell on Mon 17/Sep/12 9:12pm

Ok all you retro-philes in Christchurch. The Christchurch Tweed Riders have a ride coming up on the 29th of September. We are meeting at Birdlings Flat at 11am, riding along the railtrail to Little River, part-taking of Tea and Cakes and some hijinks, riding back to Birdlings and then stopping off in Tai Tapu on the way back to Chch for some well earned beverages at the pub.

All welcome. Only rules no carbon and no lycra. Tweedish attire preferred. See below for a spiffing poster and a shot from a recent ride.

Talley Ho!
Tweed Ride 290912.jpg
Come one, come all
April 2.jpg
Tinkerbell
"I am smiling"
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Re: Christchurch Tweed Riders

Postby ChumlyPogward on Wed 19/Sep/12 6:59pm

Well this sounds awesome, count me in!
ChumlyPogward
Member for: 6 years 6 months

Postby Tinkerbell on Wed 26/Sep/12 9:53am

Bump for Saturday. The weather looks like it's going to put on a stunning day for a jaunt along a lake. If anyone is on the shorter or Taller side and wants to come but doesn't have a bike PM me I have a spare sm path racer and a tall 10 speed. Also have room for 3 more peeps and bikes in the car. PM me about that too.

Unfortunately mini tweed dog is too little for this ride so I can't entice you with cuteness. :(
Tinkerbell
"I am smiling"

Postby Tinkerbell on Sun 30/Sep/12 12:02pm

For those interested in keep abreast (hur hur) of Tweedish goings on in Christchurch http://chchtweedriders.blogspot.co.nz/
Tinkerbell
"I am smiling"

Postby Tinkerbell on Wed 10/Oct/12 8:18pm

Next ride is coming up on the 27th of October. See http://chchtweedriders.blogspot.co.nz/2 ... quare.html for details
Tweed Ride 271012.jpg
Tinkerbell
"I am smiling"

Canterbury | Christchurch | Cycling | Middle South Island | New Zealand | Regions | Retro Bicycles - Latest Posts