Re: Chris Kahui

Postby happybaboon on Wed 25/Jul/12 10:28pm

Nothing will beat Radio Live today... With Miles Davis responding to a challenge to read Ian Wishart's book about Maksseeeeynaaarh King with "I am not going to read anything Ian Wishart wrote".
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby Oli on Wed 25/Jul/12 11:58pm

:D Very wise!
Oli
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Postby CrustyMTB on Thu 26/Jul/12 6:45am

great uncle bulgaria wrote:
agree but he cant be tried again in a criminal court new legislation post dates his aquittal
no, he can be charged again and tried on the new charge if there is fresh evidence, but there isn't. The coroner was reviewing evidence which had been put before the court during the trial.
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Postby wachtourak on Thu 26/Jul/12 7:09am

I thought the general concensus was that while Kahui was a fucking moran and still is culpable cuz he let it happen, he didn't do it and that slag Macsyna did it
wachtourak
"IMDABES"
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Postby CrustyMTB on Thu 26/Jul/12 7:13am

wachtourak wrote:I thought the general concensus was that while Kahui was a fucking moran and still is culpable cuz he let it happen, he didn't do it and that slag Macsyna did it

Turns out that the media fed masses (i.e. about 51% of the voting population) are retards who'll swallow anything*.

*keyjactulate
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Tramping - Latest Posts