Re: Chris Carter, Scammer And Rip Off Artist.

Postby UnimatrixZero on Wed 4/Aug/10 7:09am

Okay... I'll probably receive a lot of criticism for this... but just a thought...

He may have a mental health issue. If someone at my work was suffering from depression or something, I'm sure my they'd be allowed a couple of months off. I'd be fine with that, because at work we generally care about each other.

Just saying... we don't know everything about the situation, other than what is presented in NZ's crappy media. Since when did anyone on Vorb trust and respect them?

CC's actions of late certainly seem like the actions of someone who is "having a few difficulties".
UnimatrixZero
"He who will not reason is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool; and he who dares not is a slave."
Member for: 11 years 9 months

Postby dented on Wed 4/Aug/10 7:36am

Owen wrote:
dented wrote:At least he will have 8 weeks of torrid mansex to take his mind off things on the work front.

Yeah thats got everything to do with his political caree/lack thereof :huh:

Oh paleeeeaassee. Obviously the media, and anyone in the National camp is tip-toeing around the obvioustroll that is his raging homosexuality. But if we cant roast him about it on the internet, then where?!?
dented
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby ultraslowrider on Wed 4/Aug/10 8:50am

UnimatrixZero wrote:Okay... I'll probably receive a lot of criticism for this... but just a thought...

He may have a mental health issue. If someone at my work was suffering from depression or something, I'm sure my they'd be allowed a couple of months off. I'd be fine with that, because at work we generally care about each other.

Just saying... we don't know everything about the situation, other than what is presented in NZ's crappy media. Since when did anyone on Vorb trust and respect them?

CC's actions of late certainly seem like the actions of someone who is "having a few difficulties".

I think that some of the problem here is that he was questioned about his state of health after he sent the "anonymous letters" out, to which he replied that he was not unwell... Not a week later and he's off on a two month holiday, masqueraded as sick leave.
ultraslowrider
Member for: 7 years 4 months

Postby Oli on Wed 4/Aug/10 9:58am

It's quite possible he sent the letters out because he's a bit "unwell". After all, it's not as if they were sent out cleverly - you'd think a right-minded chap would have covered his tracks better.
Oli
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby pissface on Wed 4/Aug/10 10:19am

it is also quite possible that its administratively the easiest and cleanest way for the guy to be told to get the fuck out of town for a while
pissface
"Boneshaker"
Member for: 14 years 8 months

Postby bubbaa on Wed 4/Aug/10 10:40am

dented wrote:
Owen wrote:
dented wrote:At least he will have 8 weeks of torrid mansex to take his mind off things on the work front.

Oh paleeeeaassee. Obviously the media, and anyone in the National camp is tip-toeing around the obvioustroll that is his raging homosexuality. But if we cant roast him about it on the internet, then where?!?

I personally don't give a fark about his sexuality. why is it such an issue for you??
bubbaa
"bite me"
Member for: 7 years 7 months

Postby wuffy on Wed 4/Aug/10 10:43am

pissface wrote:it is also quite possible that its administratively the easiest and cleanest way for the guy to be told to get the fuck out of town for a while

:withstupid:

Basically the biggest reason why he is. Just so labour can get rid of him temporarily while they find a way to remove him permanently.
wuffy
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Postby Oli on Wed 4/Aug/10 10:44am

bubbaa wrote:
dented wrote:
Owen wrote:

I personally don't give a fark about his sexuality. why is it such an issue for you??
Oli
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby Slim on Wed 4/Aug/10 12:01pm

Carter is a trade unionist, he's all about taking every cent he can out of his employer.
Slim
Member for: 14 years 2 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Wed 4/Aug/10 1:25pm

I would have rejected this earlier, but it's actually not difficult to imagine that there is just a little bit of homophobia behind the constant criticism of Carter.
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Postby Owen on Wed 4/Aug/10 1:31pm

dented wrote:
Owen wrote:

Bell end.
Owen
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby wuffy on Wed 4/Aug/10 1:57pm

Oli wrote:
bubbaa wrote:
dented wrote:
Owen wrote:

Dented has the hots for carter :p
wuffy
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Postby Owen on Wed 4/Aug/10 1:58pm

You're a bell end too.
Owen
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby scatter on Wed 4/Aug/10 1:59pm

You're all bell ends.
scatter
"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook"
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Postby j2hyde on Wed 4/Aug/10 6:55pm

No, we're all dreaming about CC's bell end. There's a difference :rolleyes:
j2hyde
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 1 month

National Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts