Re: I Cant Find The Post Reply Button In The Forums

Postby slowMTB on Sat 16/May/09 6:56pm

shmoodiver wrote:mother of god!

:withstupid: - that is just not logical in the slightest. However I did meet Tama at the Gravity meeting and all is forgiven, nice fella he is :thumbsup: :)
slowMTB
Member for: 9 years 7 months

Postby JKS on Sun 17/May/09 8:55am

Arrgh! The sky is falling, the sky is falling! :p
JKS
Member for: 11 years 0 months

Postby Tama on Sun 17/May/09 9:07am

scatter wrote:The "Add photos" is the "reply" button until Monday when those who twiddle behind the scenes are back in the office to deal with it :)

Ah yes - I'm sorry about this. I was out of the office on Friday with cruddy throat herpes and a bit of a head cold. Some of the lads at ID were making some code/ design changes but have unfortunately made them live without properly checking them.

I've been a bit out of the loop cos my laptop is dead and our broadband was screwed (600kbps download/ 20kbps upload - oh yeah) so I only found out about this late last night.

Anyhoo - all will be restored tomorrow when I'm back at the office. Unless I can workout some cunning way of doing it from here :)
Tama
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby Chickenman on Sun 17/May/09 9:15am

That's OK Tama, some of us worked out we could still post, and that you have a life outside of VORB.

All is forgiven.

:p
Chickenman
Member for: 15 years 4 months

Postby Tama on Sun 17/May/09 9:20am

Tama wrote:
scatter wrote:The "Add photos" is the "reply" button until Monday when those who twiddle behind the scenes are back in the office to deal with it :)

Ah yes - I'm sorry about this. I was out of the office on Friday with cruddy throat herpes and a bit of a head cold. Some of the lads at ID were making some code/ design changes but have unfortunately made them live without properly checking them.

I've been a bit out of the loop cos my laptop is dead and our broadband was screwed (600kbps download/ 20kbps upload - oh yeah) so I only found out about this late last night.

Anyhoo - all will be restored tomorrow when I'm back at the office. Unless I can workout some cunning way of doing it from here :)

Fixxed-ish now. Although there may well be other stuff around about which isn't quite sorted.

Chickenman wrote:That's OK Tama, some of us worked out we could still post, and that you have a life outside of VORB.

Thanks Man of Chicken - but don't forget; the service industry never sleeps - which is why you must offer free comprehensive bike checks to customers you randomly bump into while out riding. Oh yes, I remember those days well...
Tama
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby Chickenman on Sun 17/May/09 9:28am

Tama wrote:
Chickenman wrote:That's OK Tama, some of us worked out we could still post, and that you have a life outside of VORB.

Thanks Man of Chicken - but don't forget; the service industry never sleeps - which is why you must offer free comprehensive bike checks to customers you randomly bump into while out riding. Oh yes, I remember those days well...

I live those days still!
Chickenman

Postby shmoodiver on Sun 17/May/09 9:36am

speaking of which, i has a question for you chook. my bike is really slow up hills? should i replace my whole drivetrain?
shmoodiver
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 10 years 1 month

Postby thorg on Sun 17/May/09 9:39am

shmoodiver wrote:speaking of which, i has a question for you chook. my bike is really slow up hills? should i replace my whole drivetrain?
no, it appears it is the head/bike interface which is faulty. Chickenman will be showing you correct interface tomorrow.
thorg
"what blog?"
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Postby thorg on Sun 17/May/09 9:40am

:huh: sorry shmoo.

forgive me?
thorg
"what blog?"
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Postby shmoodiver on Sun 17/May/09 9:42am

well funny you should say that cause i will make his head interface with his bike, when i throw a stick into his spokes.
shmoodiver
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Postby Chickenman on Sun 17/May/09 9:42am

That's a difficult question schmoo. There are so many reasons why a bike can be slow up hills.

It could be a worn drivetrain, you could have flat tyres, you just could be slow.

Or in your case, you could loose 40kg, and add some gears!

:p

Don't take too long on Monday, I don't wanna get too cold before I ride home.
Chickenman

Postby shmoodiver on Sun 17/May/09 9:47am

jebus, if i lost 40 kg i'd look like you! only really need to drop 30 odd. it's gonna be neck and neck till i blow up on triange rd
shmoodiver

Postby Chickenman on Sun 17/May/09 9:48am

shmoodiver wrote:jebus, if i lost 40 kg i'd look like you! only really need to drop 30 odd. it's gonna be neck and neck till i blow up on triange rd

FFS!!! Back yourself maing!
Chickenman

Postby shmoodiver on Sun 17/May/09 9:50am

i'm a realist, i am going to blow up, just where is the question.
shmoodiver

Postby j2hyde on Sun 17/May/09 1:39pm

Lamest smacktalk evar.
j2hyde
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Cycling | Road Cycling | Vorb - Latest Posts