Buy My Car! Toyota Corolla For Sale

Postby radman on Tue 28/Sep/10 10:35pm

I know its not a bike, but it does have a tow bar for your bike rack, the seats fold down to put your bike in the boot if you want and no one is going to steal the car because lets face it, its as boring as hell!

Its 1.8l, 6spd manual, cd, air con all that usual stuff. Airbags, steering wheel, speedometer, fuel gauge, also has Bluetooth that was installed by Toyota dealership so handy for avoiding fines while talkie on ur phone and driving, while eating ur maccas and drinking your coke....while doing about 500-600km per tank of petrol. Its fantastic for those missions to the redwoods and back or for when you want to go to Tauranga and pretend to be retired,collecting a pension and living in a retirement village. It has so many uses!

I live close enough to work to bike and close enough to the supermarket to bike and close enough to town to bike so basically i dont need a car and if i want to leave town i'll just bike. I also want to save for a house.

Oh and before i forget WOF and Rego are not due until March and May 2011 so you can cruise in style legally until then....

P9280003.JPG

P9280004.JPG

P9280009.JPG

P9280008.JPG

P9280010.JPG

P9280011.JPG

P9280007.JPG

$18,000 ono

I'm based around Kingsland in Auckland. Send me a message if your interested or post a reply or anything.
radman
Member for: 10 years 9 months

Classifieds | Public Notices - Latest Posts