Postby ditzonwheels on Tue 15/May/07 3:00pm

Yet you're a mountain biker, and you parked perilously close to where a mtb track crosses the road, and you knew it was a Thursday night!

I think somewhere deep down, you WANTED to get caught!!!
ditzonwheels
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby snr_merv on Tue 15/May/07 3:06pm

ditzonwheels wrote: Yet you're a mountain biker, and you parked perilously close to where a mtb track crosses the road, and you knew it was a Thursday night!

We just ate Burger Wisconsin and then were chillaxing! I haven't scoped out parking up there with a view before because I'm always riding! I had no idea where I was parked, it was just a space on the side of the road :blush:
You guys usually pike so I wasn't particularly worried about maybe seeing you up there :sly:
snr_merv
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby ditzonwheels on Tue 15/May/07 3:13pm

snr_merv wrote:
ditzonwheels wrote: Yet you're a mountain biker, and you parked perilously close to where a mtb track crosses the road, and you knew it was a Thursday night!

We just ate Burger Wisconsin and then were chillaxing! I haven't scoped out parking up there with a view before because I'm always riding! I had no idea where I was parked, it was just a space on the side of the road :blush:
You guys usually pike so I wasn't particularly worried about maybe seeing you up there :sly:

No we don't, individual riders often pike, but usually there's a bunch that goes out :p
ditzonwheels
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby DropKick on Tue 15/May/07 3:21pm

I don't blame him, if I had a bird I could nail in the back of a car (classy as that is...) I'd want to show off :blush:
DropKick
Member for: 15 years 2 months

Postby j2hyde on Tue 15/May/07 3:22pm

Caught "mountainbiking"? Somthing like this...

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Mountain_biking
j2hyde
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 8 months

Postby snr_merv on Tue 15/May/07 3:23pm

DropKick wrote: I don't blame him, if I had a bird I could nail in the back of a car (classy as that is...) I'd want to show off :blush:

OK, didn't nail her in my car, nor was I attempting to at the time Lis started shining her headlamp in our faces :D
snr_merv

Postby DropKick on Tue 15/May/07 3:24pm

snr_merv wrote:
DropKick wrote: I don't blame him, if I had a bird I could nail in the back of a car (classy as that is...) I'd want to show off :blush:

OK, didn't nail her in my car, nor was I attempting to at the time Lis started shining her headlamp in our faces :D

so you were up there for the view? :eh:

...always suspected you were gay :p
DropKick

Postby snr_merv on Tue 15/May/07 3:25pm

DropKick wrote:
snr_merv wrote:

so you were up there for the view? :eh:

...always suspected you were gay :p

Took her back to her place then nailed her, thank you very much :hmmm:

:D
snr_merv

Postby DropKick on Tue 15/May/07 3:25pm

Good man :thumbsup:
DropKick

Postby porschenut on Tue 15/May/07 3:32pm

j2hyde wrote: Caught "mountainbiking"? Somthing like this...

:lol:
porschenut
Member for: 13 years 0 months

Postby pinkmaggit on Tue 15/May/07 4:57pm

j2hyde wrote: Caught "mountainbiking"? Somthing like this...

Thats hot.
pinkmaggit
Member for: 11 years 1 month

Postby Haydz on Tue 15/May/07 7:51pm

snr_merv wrote:

It's not known as the 'rapist-mobile' for nothing... :p
Haydz
Member for: 12 years 10 months

Postby Julz on Thu 17/May/07 5:19pm

Are you talking about where the mt vernom track (well, i think its mt vernom... you know the one you jump onto after rapaki) crosses over onto the traverse track??? And theres this little secret hidy place where you can park and see both lyttleton and christchurch?? thats my spot :angry: I thought I was so nifty in finding an original...

Whoops... maybe I shouldn't have said that.... :lol:
Julz
Member for: 11 years 6 months

Postby NightKid on Thu 17/May/07 5:32pm

Julz wrote:

Are you talking about where the mt vernom track (well, i think its mt vernom... you know the one you jump onto after rapaki) crosses over onto the traverse track??? And theres this little secret hidy place where you can park and see both lyttleton and christchurch?? thats my spot :angry: I thought I was so nifty in finding an original...

Whoops... maybe I shouldn't have said that.... :lol:

Wait...What?
Vaughn took me there on that night he called me "special"! VOUGN U MANHORE I THOUT I WAS SPECIALE!!11 :angry: :(
NightKid
Member for: 12 years 8 months

Postby Special_Needz_Racing on Fri 1/Jun/07 12:45pm

Busted by your parents? What?
Special_Needz_Racing
Member for: 12 years 7 months

Canterbury | Canterbury University MTB Club | Christchurch | Clubs | Cycling | Middle South Island | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Regions - Latest Posts