Member for: 9 years 2 months

Re: Bushlove Racing Team Blog Updates Thread

Postby Colin on Fri 20/Aug/10 11:55am

Pot kettl...blac..
Colin
Member for: 11 years 4 months

Postby its that guy on Fri 20/Aug/10 3:48pm

Ed at enduro wrote: With the surface a bit more muddy hanging it out in corners was in order, trying (but failing) to ride motocross styles.

lol :lol:
its that guy
"Lurkin"
Member for: 5 years 3 months

Postby DaveAldred on Tue 19/Oct/10 9:50pm

Yo

Hope everyone is enjoying these finer Spring days and the lovely warm weather, like we had at the Makara SS event on Sunday.

Plenty on at the moment. The chaps and chappette have been racing the PNP series and Ed "I once entered a speed walking event just to win a medal" Crossling is leading the series and intends to defend his 2009 series win. He can rest assured that a win will get him an epic bonus under his Bushlove Racing Team contract, of a flat white OR six inch sub of the day.
Ed's recent write ups hereand here

Epic Brokeback aficionados Tig-Broner and 2xNC also hit the keyboard in between their illicit fishing trips.

Big Dog Bushlove DH God, Slackboy Pincott is in Nelson building trails and steaming the local DH races in his rad custom BLR DH top. He even has helmet cam footage. We love the way he has slowed the footage down to make it easier for us to see the trail features and the bark on the trees.

Crossling Senior spent some weeks in Canada and the US trying out the mint riding and the unfathomably poor tea. In a amazing turn of events Al entered a race and actually finished it.

Al also finally came out with what we all suspected and confessedto doping. There had to be a reason he beat part-time Elite racer Tony 'Full Time Elite Racer' Keith.

And on Sunday Al and Ed raced the Whaka. Ed missed the win when it was heartlessly STOLEN by shonky shyster, Cabinboy Beige, in a filthy display of riding longer and harder than Ed did. Disgraceful. Al rode a CX bike for teh lulz, but the lulz were on him as some no-traction action in the first 10km led to a wise old pine reading him his horoscope.

And whilst the countries biggest event of the weekend was unfolding in Vegas, there was a SS race at Makara Peak. Held in the rain and gales. We were even made to go up Ridgeline! I won.

Happy trails.
Dave
DaveAldred
"Bushlove - Strictly Sifting"
Member for: 8 years 7 months

Postby DaveAldred on Sun 24/Oct/10 9:53pm

Check out this post from DH God.

In an effort to duplicate the juicy scenes from Brokeback Mountain, and to further accentuate his guns; Ricky Pinecone is living in the mountains behind Nelson, killing and cooking his own pizzas and building some of the coolest trails this side of er... the last trails he built.

Pics in this post.
DaveAldred
"Bushlove - Strictly Sifting"
Member for: 8 years 7 months

Postby sifter on Tue 26/Oct/10 3:49pm

I think I recognise the sequins on this fella's outfit. One of yours Davo, innit?! ;)
67475_449859328666_516708666_5560016_3443279_n.jpg
sifter
Member for: 10 years 11 months

Postby its that guy on Tue 26/Oct/10 3:53pm

sifter wrote:I think I recognise the sequins on this fella's outfit. One of yours Davo, innit?! ;)

LOL
its that guy
"Lurkin"
Member for: 5 years 3 months

Postby BUSHLOVERACING on Tue 26/Oct/10 3:59pm

Gold. Good to have a new blog header.

That Harry Potter sure can't ride.
BUSHLOVERACING
Member for: 5 years 9 months

Postby thelivo on Tue 26/Oct/10 4:41pm

sifter wrote:I think I recognise the sequins on this fella's outfit. One of yours Davo, innit?! ;)

:D :D

Gold
thelivo
"Jens Voigt's Suitcase of Courage will not fit in the overhead compartment."
Member for: 7 years 2 months

Postby Nick_K on Tue 26/Oct/10 5:26pm

BUSHLOVERACING wrote:That Harry Potter sure can ride.

Nose manual through river ftw. Until someone provides photographic evidence otherwise that's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;)
Nick_K
"www.bushloveracing.com"
Member for: 10 years 0 months

Postby disoriented on Tue 26/Oct/10 5:59pm

Nick_K wrote:
BUSHLOVERACING wrote:That Harry Potter sure can ride.

Nose manual through river ftw. Until someone provides photographic evidence otherwise that's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;)

Nice stoppie shame u didn't have the magic to take your feet of the pedals
disoriented
Member for: 6 years 10 months

Postby nostromo on Wed 27/Oct/10 8:05pm

Now that is a good photo.
nostromo
":-("
Member for: 8 years 6 months

Postby BUSHLOVERACING on Fri 5/Nov/10 1:19pm

No need to czech Potters stats (you can see them through his threadbare skinsuit)

http://www.bushloveracing.com/2010/11/c ... orlds.html
BUSHLOVERACING

Postby BUSHLOVERACING on Tue 16/Nov/10 9:02pm

Radical Air From National Champ.jpg
Epic XC air from MULTIPLE National Champion. Rarely seen.

Busy, busy busy. Spring is going well and lots of Spartan activity has been taking place.

A crew headed to Hawkes Bay to ride the singletrack and it was smashing. Some sort of report will turn up soon. We had neat hotel room game in which Spartans, Crossling Snr and Davo won the team event.

2 Men - 1 Cup FTW

Ed Crozzalozza won the PNP Series with cracking show of consistent hardoutness. In the final round at Makara, Waghorn took the M2 win, Angry the M2 Title with Waggers on the podium, Alex Bushlove Bennett aced the kids event and Waghorns lovely smokescreen gf, Belinda dished out the good news in the Rec lasses class. Cracking efforts! Even BLR team 'man companion' Tom Lynsky nailed a fine win in Snr Men.

Tony has been stalking Crossling Jnr in the spirit of perversity and finding his speed secret. A top secret mission to the Crossling family home even netted him a go it the Crossling win jerseys. I hope the stains come out and that he didn't make too many embarassing passes at Mother Crossling.

Ashley and Marjolien from Revolve "Willy Free" Pedalling laid on an excellent 6hr race. The Women Of Dirt proved that Wellington's lovely ladies "love brown more than pink" (snakes alive chaps) and got a great turn out of ten teams and a whoping 21 solos!

Hope you are all enjoying those trails.

Keep it stiff and hearty

Leonidas Of Sparta. Press Sec - BLR Corp.
BUSHLOVERACING

Postby BUSHLOVERACING on Thu 30/Dec/10 11:57am

Season's Greetings Ballbags

Hope you have all had a Spartan-hard Yuletide and are looking forward to a 2011 packed with good trails, hearty lulz and plenty of making the beast with two backs.

Since the last update we have seen reports of Retro Rivalry, a report on the epic Race Of Truth - The Makara Peak GLC, a windy tale from the Skyline and a chapter on a nice Karori outing, complete with vids of Trickle Falls and Vertigo's plum lines.

Happy reading if you have the time to spare.

In the new year we have moar lulz packed tales coming up including a very late brief report on our trip to the Hawkes Bay or Angry's birthday, heaps of racing antics and a review of the new Cabin Racing action figures.

Yours in Mad XC Hucks

Leonidas of Sparta - BLR Press Sec.
BUSHLOVERACING

Cross Country Racing | Cycling | Cyclocross | Lower North Island | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Post Your Bike | Regions | Wellington | Wellington Region - Latest Posts