Postby snr_merv on Mon 9/Jul/07 10:35pm

Wobbler wrote: anyway, was looking at making the trip but got too much other shit going on at the moment. there is another nelson race after this one ya?

Yea, the oldschool Fringe Classic one. Just fast 4x4 action down 700m of elevation, at least 5 minutes, awesome fun!
snr_merv
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby Astoria Paranoia on Mon 9/Jul/07 10:43pm

Did someone say PHOARBEE ACHUN??11
Astoria Paranoia
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby Wobbler on Mon 9/Jul/07 10:44pm

wif ozberg?

yeah new rank :D
Wobbler
Member for: 12 years 6 months

Postby Astoria Paranoia on Mon 9/Jul/07 10:48pm

:lol:
Astoria Paranoia
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby snr_merv on Mon 9/Jul/07 10:57pm

I should shave my hair into a mullet for it!
snr_merv

Postby snr_merv on Thu 12/Jul/07 6:16pm

OK, so Spud still needs some company for the ride up in order not to be totally reamed by the cost, and I still need him to bring my bike up! :(

Everyone should be loaded and fit from their holiday job and all the riding they did while there was no uni! :D

Surely one or two of you are sick of dissing bikes you've never ridden or even seen in real life over the internet and keen to actually ride one of them bicycle things this sunday!!!! :p

Come on, there was like 7 people last time all stoked on Nelson riding and saying they'd do the next round, what happened!? :eh:

Come on!!

P.S. Did I use enough emoticons to get my message across? :0
snr_merv

Canterbury | Canterbury University MTB Club | Christchurch | Clubs | Cycling | Middle South Island | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Regions - Latest Posts